Forum Secret Santa Gifting!

Edit it was @Rinoxer0nte

@Giosphere, @LetsGetDangerousBro, @Lovely, @Prince-Aamir, @Scarce, @Heros_Porcinet_XCIX, and @Defender_Momo_LV still need to give their gift. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

This gift is for @LetsGetDangerousBro . I think I heard that you like DW, so I made him a christmas costume. Hope you will like it !

DW christmas

I hope you will pass a wonderful and magic :sparkles: christmas :christmas_tree:, I wish you very good holidays, and a very happy new year :partying_face:!

gif-kermit-LGDB

-Porcinet_the_reindeer :deer:

19 Likes

I like it, maybe I print it :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

1 Like

Sorry for being late to giving my gift but it’s finally done and here is my gift for @Sadness_XXV , I hope you like it :grin:

@Sadness_XXV

“Welcome to the forums! :slight_smile:

Stars: :star::star::star:

Role: Support

Position: Mid-line

Basic Attack: @Sadness_XXV cheers on allies increasing allies attack speed by 5%

White: Elimination Game

@Sadness_XXV applies “Elimination” to the enemy with the least HP for 7 seconds, while “Elimination” is active the enemy affected will have their armor and reality reduced by X and have their attack speed decreased by 20%

Green: Welcoming Energy

When an ally is revived they gain 4 seconds of invincibility and 30% increased attack speed for 7 seconds.

Blue: Positive Energy

@Sadness_XXV heals the weakest ally for X health and gives themself X armor permanently.

Purple: Share The Energy

Positive Energy now allows @Sadness_XXV to heal themself for X health and Positive Energy now gives @Sadness_XXV 200 energy.

Red: Sadness

If @Sadness_XXV goes below 20% of their Max HP all enemies have their attack and movement speed reduced by 85% and increase all damage done against all enemies by 15% for 9 seconds.

Additional Stats:
+X Armor
+X reality
+X Skill power

Friendships / Disks

@Sadness_XXV - Sadness

“Twins”
Allies affected by Welcoming Energy will also have their BD increased by X and increase their own energy gain by 8%
+327 skill power

@Sadness_XXV - Jack Skellington

“The Day Of Toys”
When below 10% of their Max HP @Sadness_XXV ‘s Basic attacks now heal @Sadness_XXV for X health. @Sadness_XXV also has 7% chance to revive once defeated.
+350 reality

14 Likes

@TotallyNotDash, this is for you! I know you like Minecraft, so I decided to make this concept of Steve.
Enjoy, and Happy Holidays!

Steve

Trial team: Blue
Stars: :star::star:
Description: Steve uses the items in his inventory to support allies, and uses his trusty diamond sword to attack mobs (enemies).
Quote: N/A

Animations

Victory: Jumps up and down
Defeat: Falls to the ground, “dead”
Basic Attack: Attacks enemies with diamond sword
Steve is a frontline support.

Skills

White Skill: Potion brewing
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
The player can choose one of three potions for Steve to brew.
Splash potion of poison: Steve splashes this potion on enemies, and enemies deal X damage over 7 seconds.
Splash Potion of Speed: Steve splashes this potion on allies, and allies have their movement and attack speed increased by 150% for 7 seconds.
Splash Potion of Strength: Steve splashes this potion on allies, and allies have their armor and reality increased by X.

Green Skill: Notch Apple
Steve eats a notch apple, healing allies for X HP. Steve also is invincible for 10 seconds. Allies are also invincible for 4 seconds.

Blue Skill: Trapped Chest
:fist:Normal Damage
Steve opens a trapped chest, igniting the TNT under the enemies, dealing X damage and stunning all that were damaged for 4 seconds.

Purple skill: Immediate Respawn
When Steve reaches 0 HP for the first time, he “respawns” and revives for X HP. All disables and debuffs are removed from all allies.

Red skill: Creative Mode
At the beginning of each wave/battle, all allies are invincible for 10 seconds. All buffs last 10 seconds longer.
The buff lengthen has a chance to fail if allies are above level X

+X basic damage
+X armor
+X HP healed in Notch Apple

Friendships

Steve/Elsa
“Adventurer into the unknown”
Allies: Moana, Syndrome, and Animal
+X skill power
Buffs applied on enemies have a X chance of being applied to a random ally.

Steve/Shan Yu
“Pro With A Bow”
+X basic damage
Basic attack has an X chance to stun for X seconds.

12 Likes

This is for @Anna_Graham. I know that you like The Nightmare Before Christmas, so this is for you. (You might’ve already seen the Oogie Boogie one, but the others are new)

I hope you liked them! Also, merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! :crescent_moon: :christmas_tree: :gift:
12 Likes

Thank you so much! They’re amazing, I love them! They don’t bite, snap, or explode in a sack but instead it fills me with delight!

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

12 Likes

@Prince-Aamir, @Scarce, @Defender_Momo_LV, where are your gifts?

11 Likes

OMG ! This is so amazing :scream:!
A very, very good thanks to @Lovely!
Thanks for this gift.
You re so amazing!
Thanks, @PawpsicleSticks ,for this awesome santa

2 Likes

Come on only three left, so close! Can’t wait!

2 Likes

As @Scarce has been inactive for a while I asked @PawpsicleSticks if I could stand in for him, so I’m afraid it’s not perfect as it was slightly rushed, but this is for @Heros_Porcinet_XCIX my fellow European

(It was designed for Christmas but we had to give Matt a few days to make sure they didn’t turn up)

12 Likes

Thank you very much for this gift! :grin: It really makes me happy! I really like the fact that you wrote in French!

5 Likes

Credit goes to google :joy:

6 Likes

Unfortunately @Defender_Momo_LV has been quiet and not posted their gift, so here’s a little something for @KayIa

You said you had been watching the Madalorian and I know you love football or should I say soccer, so I combined them

Watch out Grogu!

14 Likes

Those are so cool and well done! I hope you make more.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!! So cute!

2 Likes

Drops down chimney

Sorry I’m late @The-Pumpkin-King, here is your gift!

Happy (late) holidays!
9 Likes

Thank you, it’s adorable

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney