Forum Secret Santa Gifting!

This is topic is for people who entered in the secret santa to post the gifts they created for each other. Even if you haven’t entered, feel free to look.

With your gift, please include who it was for, and maybe a friendly message like “Happy Holidays”. :slightly_smiling_face:

Gift tracker:

Secret Santa Gave their gift To
Djaq_Frost :ballot_box_with_check: Grim_Grinning_Grinch
TherMasterStitch :ballot_box_with_check: Champion_David
Imaginelf_V :ballot_box_with_check: Matt_Damon_II
The_Nutcracker_Guardian :ballot_box_with_check: Little_Drummer_Slinky
Monarch_Mummy_VI :ballot_box_with_check: The_Nutcracker_Guardian
Champion_David :ballot_box_with_check: AshKetchum95
Grim_Grinning_Grinch :ballot_box_with_check: Disney_Doge/Lovely
TotallyNotDash :ballot_box_with_check: Giornament
Kayla :ballot_box_with_check: Holiday-Magic
Giosphere :ballot_box_with_check: TotallyNotDash
Rinoxeronte :ballot_box_with_check: Prince_Tamatoa_III
LetsGetDangerousBro
AshKetchum95 :ballot_box_with_check: FestiveLucas2020
Little_Drummer_Slinky :ballot_box_with_check: Princemas_Tree
Disney_Doge/Lovely :ballot_box_with_check: Sadness_XXV
Princemas_Tree
Matt_Damon_II
The_Artic_Apparition :ballot_box_with_check: Djaq_Frost
Prince_Tamatoa_III :ballot_box_with_check: Defender_Claus_LV
FestiveLucas2020 :ballot_box_with_check: TherMasterStitch
Porcinet_the_reindeer :ballot_box_with_check: LetsGetDangerousBro
Holiday-Magic :ballot_box_with_check: Monarch_Mummy_V
Sadness_XXV :ballot_box_with_check: Rinoxeronte
Defender_claus
The_Cocoa_King :ballot_box_with_check: Imaginelf_V
19 Likes

To: @Monarch_Mummy_V
Since you’ve been interested in Jurassic World lately, I figured I make a concept based on one of the characters. Enjoy and Happy Holidays!

Owen Grady

“I don’t control the raptors, it’s a relationship. Based on mutual respect.”

Animal behaviorist and raptor trainer, Owen Grady uses his strengths and a raptor he raised to help out the team.

Stars: :star: :star:
Role: Damage
Position: Middle
Trial Team: Blue
Entrance: Arrives in his bike
Victory: Owen makes a fist and Blue cries out in victory
Defeat: Owen looks disappointed and Blue starts to cower a bit
Attack: Owen shoots from his hunting rifle and Blue scratches an enemy

White Skill: Raptor Attack (Fantastic Damage)
Passive: Blue, one of Owen’s velociraptors, fights along side him in the fight. She has X HP and deals X damage with each basic attack. Blue also removes X reality from the enemy. At the beginning of each wave, the player chooses which enemy for Blue to hunt. While Blue is hunting, she is invisible to all other enemies except for the one she is hunting. When the hunted enemy is KO’d, the status jumps to the nearest enemy. While on auto, Blue will hunt the enemy with the most HP.

Active: Blue will pounce at the hunted enemy, dealing X damage and revealing itself, scaring all enemies for 12 seconds. Blue will then return to her hunting state. This resummons Blue if she was KO’d in battle.

Green Skill: Riding Through (Normal Damage)
At the beginning of each wave, Owen arrives in battle on his motorbike and drives it through enemies. This deals X damage and either stuns enemies for 7 seconds or blinds them for 9 seconds.

While using this skill, Owen is untargetable. The stun and blind have a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Blue Skill: Swift Thief (Fantastic Damage)
Blue bites the closest enemy, dealing X damage and bonus damage equal to 30% of the reality she removed in total. Blue is also healed for 50% of the damage done.

Purple Skill: Elite Trainer
Every time Owen crits, he gains X skill power. He retains 75% of this buff when carried from wave to wave.

Red Skill: Jurassic Friendship
Blue shares 50% of her basic damage with her allies.

Every 3 times Blue deals damage, she heals herself and Owen for 65% of the damage done and also deal X additional damage for each debuff on the enemy.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Armor to Owen and Blue
+X Basic Damage
+X Fantastic Crit

Friendship Disks:

Owen-Jim Hawkins
Dangerous Journey
Bonus Damage To Basic Attack
+X Basic Damage
• Owen’s basic attack deals bonus damage equal to 5% (+5 per star level) of the enemy’s missing reality.

Owen-Li Shang
Trainer’s Duty
Hunted Enemy Loses Healing
+X Skill Power
+The Hunted enemy loses X skill power
• Blue steals 10% (+10 per star level) of the hunted enemy’s healing that they recieve.

16 Likes

To @Lovely I heard you were interested in horror so I made this horror plot for you:

the curse of the crumpled cheese
Whilst investigating the death of a local psychiatrist, a cowardly author called Luke Von ley uncovers a legend about a supernaturally-cursed, crumpled cheese circulating throughout Salem. As soon as anyone uses the cheese, he or she has exactly 13 days left to live.

The doomed few appear to be ordinary people during day to day life, but when photographed, they look skeletal. A marked person feels like an ill-meaning snake to touch.

Luke gets hold of the cheese, refusing to believe the superstition. A collage of images flash into his mind: a wild hyena balancing on a handsome psychiatrist, an old newspaper headline about a crocodile taming accident, a hooded vulture ranting about lips and a drinking well located in a rural place.

When Luke notices his fingers have snake-like properties, he realises that the curse of the crumpled cheese is true and calls in his grandfather, a shopkeeper called Brad Bishop, to help.

Brad examines the cheese and willingly submits himself to the curse. He finds that the same visions flash before his eyes. He finds the wild hyena balancing on a handsome psychiatrist particularly chilling. He joins the queue for a supernatural death.

Luke and Brad pursue a quest to uncover the meaning of the visions, starting with a search for the hooded vulture. Will they be able to stop the curse before their time is up?

12 Likes

To @Grim_grinning_Ghost, I know how you like DuckTales so I made a portrait (I wonder if it can count as collage) of Scrooge :grinning:

But someone is missing…

17 Likes

This isn’t supposed to be wiki, right?

3 Likes

I think Pawpsicle is adding them.

9 Likes

Just post your gifts here and he’ll add them in later.

1 Like

Here is a letter that I wrote to @Prince_Tamatoa_III
Captura de pantalla (369)

13 Likes

For you, Pika, I wrote a poem, hope you enjoy.

The first time we met
Was about your Kronk Concept.
Since that time I haven’t given you a dime.
You’re sloppy and distasteful
And even a little ungraceful.
Never the less, for you this Christmas,
I choose to look past all this
To give you a gift I hope will impact you
I want to believe-- I have a wish.
I want to believe that I misjudged you
That your actions aren’t as floppy as a fish.
There is something we all deserve, I’ve needed it too,
For you this Christmas, a gift I impart:
A second chance, from the bottom of my heart.
I recall that day, well and right.
On that day, I was rather uptight.
Perhaps my thoughts and feelings went too far
Perhaps my critic was marred.
But as I think of it more and more
Why haven’t I given you a chance before?
A sliver of doubt, a moments glance,
But who does not deserve a second chance?

And that’s my awful poetry… :weary:

@AshKetchum95 I hope we can use this as a way to move forward. I’ll be prepared to help you, if I may, and if you wish.

Merry Chirstmas! :grin:

14 Likes

I love it. Thank you

You’re welcome! :wink:

It was a sunny summer day when a letter arrived in a house at the beach of Kauai. It was a letter from the Hunderd Acre Wood that was located somewhere at the other side of the world in a place named England. A certain Winnie the Pooh had heard that a very lovely forum-member of Disney Heroes Battle Mode would need to leave that forums soon after Christmas to continue on his quest through education. When Pooh had heard of that he taught: ‘Oh bother, I need to build a party for him, just like we celebrated the birthday of Christopher Robin each year.

He could remember that this Master was very found of a certain family at the island of Kauai, located in the Pacific. With the help of Christopher Robin, Pooh (or actually Christopher) wrote a letter requesting the presence of Lilo, Stitch, Pleakly, Jumba and Nani to the party that would be held with Christmas.

The letter arrived on that summer sunny day and Nani was ready to stress out, because how would she manage to get three aliens, herself and her daughter to the other side of the world, to a place she could find nothing about in any information source she was looking at. Where was that whole Hunderd Acre Wood anyway.

Luckily, with the letter also a box arrived with in that box a little Piglet that was screaming Oh dear oh dear oh dear all the time. While it was annoying at first, Piglet (as the piglet was called) was the advisor that would took the whole family to the Hunderd Acre Wood, after arrival in England.

When the winter was coming closer, the whole family and Piglet took the plane towards London Heathrow and the train to the English countryside, to Hartfield. There they visited a small house, with in the Garden a huge tree. Although the door was small, everyone but Jumba was able to get through in one go.

At the other side the residents of the Hunderd Acre Wood, like Kanga and Roo, but also Tigger and Eeyore and of course Winnie the Pooh. Luckily for Jumba, they had experience with somewhat round figures being stuck through a door before and got him in.

After that, it was still waiting for the Master to arrive at his party.

Hopefully he will arrive soon.

---------------‐‐----------‐-------------------------------------

Mery Christmas @TherMasterStitch :evergreen_tree:

Hope you like my short story!

FAQ
e4ffbd9fa4ca60c6af3289af5e1106ab
Yes you can :grinning:

20 Likes

I love the story so much! It’s great and made me almost tear up a bit! I will def save it so I can read over and over again!

7 Likes

Champion David

David and his dragon utilize David’s many interest to battle the enemies.

"And I occasionally do Duels and kill people in chat….”

David is a yellow team, three star midline damage hero!

Entrance: David rides in on a dragon.

Victory: David and his dragon do a loop-de-loop in the air.

Defeat: The dragon falls onto its back on top of David.

Basic attack: The dragon breaths fire at the nearest enemy, dealing X damage.

Skills:

White skill: Yer a Wizard, David

David challenges the enemy with the most HP to a tournament and unleashes his Wizard 101 skills, dealing X damage.

Green skill: A Ton of Hamilton

David calls in the cast of Hamilton which parades across the screen, dealing X damage to all enemies with a Y% chance of charm.

Blue skill: Don’t Be Upsetti, Eat Spaghetti

When David gets below 10% HP, David will pull out a large plate of spaghetti and eat it, receiving X HP.

Purple skill: Dark Dueler

David and his dragon’s attacks have X% chance to crit.

Red skill: Forum Guardian Bro

David and his allies gain 8 stacks of hardy. Each time David or his dragon crits, David gains X skill power.

Additional Stats Boost
+X HP
+X Basic damage
+X skill power

Friendships

David and Finnick “Hustle Up"

+X basic damage

Allies: Jim Hawkins, Kristoff, Dash

David and his allies are X% faster and have Y% shorter cooldown.

David and Goliath “Under-David the Underdog”

+X armor

Allies: Hercules, Merida, Aladdin

David has X% to dodge attacks and an additional Y% chance to crit.

Champion David
Long time friend on the forum
You have decorum

The past few years we have chatted a lot
Your friendship is one I am glad to have got
There have been many memories
Our locations are separated by seas
Talking with you is a lot of fun
This poem is now almost done
I know you dislike poems that don’t rhyme
And I’ll stop to not take up your time…now

15 Likes

While I haven’t seen the office, I have seen Bolt. Here’s a concept for @Slinky-Dog, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Dr. Calico
:star: Mid-line Damage
Team: Red

“You are beginning to irk me, professor. I am irked, and that will not do.”

Although he is not really evil, Dr. Calico threatens to do harm when those who oppose him do not cooperate with his plans

Animations

Entrance: Walks in, followed by one of his pet cats, who climbs onto his shoulder

Victory: Pets his cat and laughs

Defeat: Gives the enemy team an angry look

Skills

Basic Attack: One of his cats scratches an enemy

White Skill: Missile Barrage

True Damage :shield:
Calico pushes a button, sending a group of missiles towards the enemy team, dealing X Damage to all enemies and instantly KO’ing all enemies below 35% Max HP.

Green Skill: Evil Doctor

Fantastic Damage :sparkles:
Dr. Calico puts on his medic outfit and stabs the closest enemy with a syringe, dealing X Damage over 9 seconds to the target and scaring all other enemies for 12 seconds.

Blue Skill: Get Them!

Dr. Calico points to the enemy who most recently damaged him, granting all allies X Basic Damage. Until that enemy is KO’d or Dr. Calico uses this skill again, Dr. Calico and allies will only target the chosen enemy.

Purple Skill: Scheming Actor

Whenever the enemy targeted by Get Them! is KO’d, Dr. Calico receives all buffs that the enemy had and gains X Basic damage for each buff he gained.

Buff Transfer can fail against enemies above level X.

Red Skill: Not That Evil

Each time Dr. Calico or an ally damages an enemy with their Basic Attack, they gain X Basic Damage. Whenever Dr. Calico KO’s an enemy with Missile Barrage, his Attack Speed is increased by 15% for the remainder of the wave.

+X Armor
+Y Tenacity
+Z Max HP

Friendships 

Dr. Calico and Scar
Campaign: City Cat-astrophe
Disk: A Cat’s Eye - Whenevr an enemy is KO’d, Dr. Calico’s Attack Speed is increased by 10% for the rest of the wave, plus 5% per star.
+X Skill Power
Description: Scar ask for Dr. Calico’s help in a scheme
Allies: Hades, Maleficent, Dr. Facilier

Dr. Calico and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew & Beaker
Campaign: On The Fritz
Disk: Sequel Science - Each time an enemy with DOT damages Dr. Calico, he gains X Basic Damage plus Y Basic Damage per star
+X Armor
Description: Dr. Calico asks the scientist to help him with the tech for his new sequel
Allies: EVE, Hiro, Dash

I also made this

16 Likes

Hi. This is the present to, @Tragic-Magic. I really hope you like it. I tried making the concept in your formatting… :)

@Tragic-Magic
items-escape_plan
Source: DHBM Forums
Appearance: Gingerbread with balloons as a hat.

“I’m a regular guy here on the forums.”

Holiday-Magic controls his enemies, by using his balloons or calling his friends for his own aid.

Stars: :star2: :star2:
Role: Control
Position: Back
Trial Team: Blue
Entrance: Floats into the battlefield
Victory: Holiday-Tragic jumps up but then floats away
Defeat: Holiday-Tragic gets launched off the battlefield with a explosion on the top left of the screen.
Attack: Holiday-Tragic pops a balloon silencing a enemy for X seconds.

White Skill: Balance Changes (Fantastic Damage)
Passive: The player chooses one enemy from the other team to change Basic damage, max HP and Mod level to the exact same as the lowest level on the players team for Y seconds.

Active: Holiday-Tragic fly’s above all the enemies throwing Fresh memes at them stunning and dealing X damage. The stun lasts Y seconds.

Green Skill: favorite hobbies
Holiday-Tragic tosses Lego’s at the back of the battlefield, the furthest enemy takes X damage on inpact, and the closest enemy becomes stunned for Z seconds. While stunned, the enemy takes X% more damage from melee attacks.

Blue Skill: GingerBrave attack!
When Holiday-Tragic falls below Y HP, he summons GingerBrave to run through the battlefield with a max of Y HP takes each melee attack and dodges each projectile. GingerBrave will continue running till K.Oed.

(Enemies have to attack GingerBrave and no allies.)

Purple Skill Doug Dima-Done for
At the start of battle, each ally deals X more damage.

Red Skill: Champer of Concepts
‘Balance Changes’ also increase the named stats from all ally’s. (The enemy still has the original stats.)

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Skill Power
+X HP for GingerBrave
+X Evasion

Friendship Disks:

Holiday-Tragic-Elsa
Happy Holidays
Favorite Hobbies freezes both enemies for Y seconds, then deals X splash damage after they are both unfreezed.
+X Max HP

Holiday-Tragic-Powerline
Stand out
At the beginning of each wave every 10 basic attacks all deal X damage.
+X Reality
+X Max HP.

I also added you to the forum members topic. Once you read it I’ll add you to the DM :wink:

Merry Christmas!

13 Likes

AAAAAA! I love it!!!

Thank you!

3 Likes

Thanks so much, Kevin! I love it! :grin:

3 Likes

My gift will be worked on now

This Gift is for: @Giosphere!!! I know how Violet is one of your favorite characters, and how she is one of your mains. So I decided to gift you a Violet Refresh Concept!!! Happy Holidays and Stay Safe!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Violet Parr Refresh Concept

Violet_hero_portraits_square

Violet is one of the first 15 heroes that were released in the Beta version of DHBM. She is one of my mains and I’d loved if she was refreshed and I know someone who would love to see her refreshed as well!! So, I made a refresh concept for Violet as a gift for Gi-ornament!!!

Basic Stat Changes

• Increase Violet’s Max HP by 50%
  • Increase Violet’s Skill Power by 50%
  • Increase Violet’s Skill Power by 20%

Violet’s Stats need to be drastically increased, so she could be just as great as the other Beta heroes like Dash, Nick, etc. For this concept, I decided to compare stats and numbers in between Violet and Slinky Dog(who is another shield hero).

Hero Skill Changes

Secure Squad
20201218_193253

Violet jumps out of danger and sheilds her entire team, protecting them them from X damage for the next 7 seconds.

Changes:

• Increase Sheild HP by 250%

While, the number may seem massive (thanks to Wakkatu), if Violet’s and Slinky’s White Skills were both at max level(Level 215), the difference in between the sheild hp would be 7 times different. That is Ridiculous! So, Violet’s Active needs way way way more shield HP.

Invisibility
20201218_193331

Before Violet is about to take damage, she becomes invisible for 10 seconds. While invisible, Violet is untargetable. Violet can only become invisible once every 25 seconds.

When damaged by enemies higher than level X, there is a chance Violet is unable to turn invisible. Also, this skill will not trigger when Violet has a shield.

Changes:

• Remove the chance of Violet not being able to turn invisible when damaged by an enemy over level X.
  • Add a new feature that would give Violet “Reflect” for 3 seconds if she were to be attacked while invisible

I don’t really think that this skill needs a change since Invisibility is pretty much useless nowadays(thanks Cheshire and Precise…), but it’d be nice if the chances of Violet not being able to become invisible were removed and if Violet gained “Reflect” whenever she would be damaged while invisible(this would be similar to Darkwing’s Red).

Sheild Roll
Screenshot_20201218-192526_Disney Heroes

Violet bowls into her enemies with her force field. Enemies hit take X (fantastic) damage and are knocked back.

Changes:

• Increase Damage dealt by 150%

Even though, Violet isn’t a damage hero, she does have one skill(including baskc attack) that can attack enemies on the battlefield and it’d be nice if this damage were increased.

Force Field
20201218_193000

Violet sheilds her weakest ally, protecting them from X damage for the next 7 seconds

Changes:

• Increase Sheild HP by 50%
  • Add a feature that gives the sheilded ally Armor and Reality equal the the sheild HP that the given sheild had for 9 seconds.

Violet’s Purple is similar to her Active, but better since more sheild HP is given. Comparing this skill to Slinky’s Blue, it’d be nice if Violet’s Purple skill were similar.

Red Skill Is Fine.

Friendship Disk Changes

Ralph
Ralph
Wrecking Ball:

Sheilds Stun Enemies

• + X Skill Power
  • When Violet’s sheilds expire they stun enemies for X seconds(0.8, 1.6, 2.4, 3.2, 4.0)

Changes:

• Increase Skill Power by 25%
  • Increase Stun Time by 1.2 seconds(2, 4, 6, 8, 10)

This disk is pretty good, though I think that the stun time should be increased so it can go up to a maximum of 10 seconds since 4 seconds is too short.

Merida
Screenshot_20201220-174101_Samsung Internet

Investigative Journalism:

Increased Sheild Length and HP

• + X Skill Power
  • + X% Sheild HP to Violet and allies(12%, 24%, 36%, 48%, 60%
  • + X% Sheild Length to Violet and allies(12%, 24%, 36%, 48%, 60%)

Changes:

• Increase Skill Power by 200%
  • Increase Sheild Length and Sheild HP increase by 8%(20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, 100%)

The difference in between the skill power given by both of Violet’s disks is around times 3 which is Ridiculous! So, I think the skill power given by this disk should be increased and the sheild length and sheild HP should also be increased.

13 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney