Forum Secret Santa Gifting!

Never tried 'em :sweat_smile:

I love it! :grin: :+1:

1 Like

Gingerbread can sometimes have a bit of a spicy zing to it, depending on how much spices are added. In my opinion, the gingerbread cookies at the Disneyland park taste good dipped in chocolate.

And also thank you, I’m glad to hear you love it! :smiley:

1 Like

@Defender_Momo_LV, here’s a spooky Christmas tree! I know that u made a topic on Halloween. How about reenacting The Nightmare before Christmas?

👻
        🤡🤡
      😱😱😱
    🎄🎄🎄🎄
 ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

:jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:
:ghost::scream::clown_face::christmas_tree::snowflake::jack_o_lantern::ghost:
:christmas_tree:

Here’s my gift! Enjoy! Happy Holidays and have a Happy New Year! :clinking_glasses:

7 Likes

Sorry if it’s crooked. On my screen, it looked like it was in that shape.

It’s completely wonky but in a funny way as the ghost looks like he’s saying nooo I’m going to fall
The clowns are laughing at him and the shocked faces are like HE’S GOING TO FALL!!!

And also the little ghost at the bottom is like I’ll catch you! Or will I?

2 Likes

I am kind of late to this but my Secret Santa was @Scarce. They said they enjoyed children’s horror. Personally, I am not a fan, but I tried to give them something I thought they would enjoy. Originally, I was going to make a character concept of Zero, but I got busy as we all do during the holidays. Instead, I found an online generator and it helped me create a random and funny horror story. Hope you enjoy and I hope it gives you a good laugh!

This is called The Curse of the Magical Torch.

Whilst investigating the death of a local psychiatrist, a bold detective called Matt Damon uncovers a legend about a supernaturally-cursed, magical torch circulating throughout New York. As soon as anyone uses the torch, he or she has exactly 29 days left to live.

The doomed few appear to be ordinary people during day to day life, but when photographed, they look translucent. A marked person feels like a fragile dog to touch.

Matt gets hold of the torch, refusing to believe the superstition. A collage of images flash into his mind: a grand horse balancing on a violent psychiatrist, an old newspaper headline about a magic accident, a hooded bear ranting about hands and a drinking well located in an ominous place.

When Matt notices his arms have dog-like properties, he realizes that the curse of the magical torch is true and calls in his best friend, a mechanic called Gary Thomas, to help.

Gary examines the torch and willingly submits himself to the curse. He finds that the same visions flash before his eyes. He finds the grand horse balancing on a violent psychiatrist particularly chilling. He joins the queue for a supernatural death.

Matt and Gary pursue a quest to uncover the meaning of the visions, starting with a search for the hooded bear. Will they be able to stop the curse before their time is up?

7 Likes

I now await my gift, somewhat impatiently.

4 Likes

Anakin skywalker concept devoted to festive lucas 2020

Role damage

Trial color blue

Quote you are the sith lord

Enternce anakin will activate his lightsaber

Defeat anakin s lightsaber will be dropped

Victory anakin will smirk

White skill lightsaber dueling

Anakin will attack an enemie with his lightsaber dealing on him normal damage and inflicting attack power lowering and stun

Green skill force pull

Anakin will use the force to pulling enemie not letting him using any skills when this skill is used afterward that enemie will get scared for x seconds and the rest will get scared as well for bit shorther time

Blue skill force barreir anakin will use the force to createing a barrier granting him shiled for x seconds

Purple skill improved shiled

Anakin s weakest allie will get a shiled as well when anakin using his blue skill

Red skill jedi warrior

Anakin s white skill now sapp the attacked enemie when anakin using his white skill

Anakin will also get the folllowing boosts

X+basic damage

X+skill power

X+more stun time from white skill

Friendships zurg and jim hawkins

Ankain skywalker and zurg friendship Campigan name disc name 2 evil rulers

In this campigan zurg discovering anakin was an evil lord amd asking anakin for advices

Boosts from the disc

Scareing time to enemies getting increased by x from the green skill

Scared enemies losing more reality

Anakin skywalker and jim hawkins friendship campigan name adventures in space

Anakin and jim discovering they are heros which known in space

Boosts from the disc

White skill will now sapp and lowering attack power for longer time

Blue skill will now energize anakin and his allie after the shield from the skill will expire

7 Likes

Happy holidays and i hope you liked this concept festive lucas 2020

3 Likes

Here is my gift to @Imagineer_V (I would have done Hamilton if I knew stuff about it, but I don’t :sweat_smile:), Happy Holidays!

Mary Poppins

The magical nanny of Cherry Tree Lane, Mary Poppins uses her magic touches to spruce up the battlefield

“First of all, I’d like to make one thing quite clear. I never explain anything!”
:star::star:
Role: Support
Position: Back
Team: Blue

Basic Attack: Snaps her fingers

Entrance: Floats down from her umbrella

Victory: Looks flattered

Defeat: Shakes her head in disappointment

Skills

White Skill: Poppin Carpet Bag

Fantastic Damage :sparkles:
Mary Poppins points to her carpet bag and sends a coatrack, a plant, a mirror, and a lamp at random enemies, dealing X Damage, knocking them back, and stunning them for 8 seconds if they are below 50% Max HP

Green Skill: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

A bouquet of flowers is thrown at Mary Poppins from off-screen, she picks them up and shows them off, granting herself and allies X Skill Power. This also charms all enemies with more than Y Basic Damage for 11 seconds.

Blue Skill: Feed The Birds

A bird lands on Mary Poppins finger and starts chirping, duplicating all buffs currently on Mary Poppins and allies, while also cleansing 1 debuff with the longest remaining duration.

Buff duplication can fail on allies above level X.

Purple Skill: Stay Awake

The first time an ally falls below 50% Max HP, their Attack Speed is increased by 50% and they gain X Skill Power and Y Reality.

Red Skill: Jolly Holiday

If a charmed enemy would be stunned by Poppin Carpet Bag, the duration of their charm is increased by 5 seconds instead. For every X Skill Power Mary Poppins has, allies gain Y Basic Damage and 10% Attack Speed, up to a Max of 80%

+X Skill Power
+Y Max HP
+Z HP healed by Feed The Birds

Friendships 

Magical Mentors
Mary Poppins and Merlin
Stay Awake gives Hardy

Disk Power

+X Armor

Memories

• Allies targeted by Stay Awake are granted 1 stack of Hardy.
    (Plus 1 stack per star)

Allies: Mickey Mouse, Gerald, Marlin, & Nemo, Randall Boggs

Lost And Found
Mary Poppins and Peter Pan
Faster at the start of each wave

Disk Power

+X Max HP
+Y Max HP to Damage role allies

Memories

• For the first 10 seconds of each wave, Mary Poppins and allies gain 10% Attack Speed
    (Plus 5% per star)

Allies: Alice, Felix, Animal

13 Likes

Thanks!! I really like the concept (allthough him making it in the game is unlikely)

This is the best part :grinning:
Zurg is based off Darth Vader, so this friendship would be really interesting!

1 Like

I LOVE IT! Thank you! Mary Poppins is one of my favorite characters and… wow. This blows me away. Hamilton is not the only musical you could have done lmao. This was worth the wait!

1 Like

I knew it from watching toy story 2 zurg saying to buzz no i am your father after buzz said he will never trusting him for killing his father

1 Like

After I make a big mistake, I decided to create another one, but this time different. This is for @Disney-Fan. I hope you like. Happy Holiday

11 Likes

I haven’t seen any other musicals either lol

1 Like

Thanks! I love it!

No problem

1 Like

These are my presents, its not so spectaculair like others,
but i hope you will be happy with it

For @Rinoxer0nte
From myself
Merry Christmas and a better 2021!
8 Likes