Forum Secret Santa!

Aside from that, I’ve sent out all the PMs. Since some of us don’t know each other well, how about a few questions to make things easier for your secret santa?

• What’s your favorite tv show, movie, or series? Can be Disney or non-Disney.
  • Do you have a favorite genre or aesthetic? (Horror, cutesy, sci-fi, etc.)
  • What’s something that’s caught your attention recently?
3 Likes

I enjoy continuing TV shows where the plot of each episode can affect future episodes. Currently watching Smallville, also enjoyed Gravity Falls, and lots of anime. Movie -wise, Treasure Planet, Mulan, Frozen, etc, love them all.

I’m not into horror per se, but I love things done in darker colors and tones, that includes storylines, but I guess I like Fantasy. Things like magic and strategy and adventure. For the most part, it just needs to be good! :grin:

:thinking: tough.

I’ve gotten pulled back into Wizard 101 recently. That’s about it really.

4 Likes

well, to make it more easy for my secret santa, my favorite characters are spiderman and Huey, Dewey and Louie, I like marvel and disney a lot, my favorite genre is science fiction and action, and I think the forums caught my attention and I wish in the future make me a regular :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I don’t really watch that many TV shows. But I enjoy shows like DuckTales 2017, Gravity Falls, and Phineas & Ferb. My favorite movies are Incredibles 1 and 2 and NBC. I also like BH6 movie and series.

I don’t know… probably sci-fi and action

Smash Bros, it’s very addictive.

2 Likes

Movie: The Incredibles
Tv show: KP
Series: Harry Potter

Idk, I really like anything funny.

Hm… :thinking:
DHBM, forums, and random Disney stuff.

2 Likes

I really enjoy PATF & Tangled, Non-Disney I would say Harry Potter or Merlin

Fantasy or Comedy

Christmas Movies! Christmas Songs!

2 Likes

Not sure how much all this could help. But if it would I’ll do it.

I have been watching the mandalorian, and that’s really it. I don’t watch much TV.

I like Science fiction, and like David said, "I’m not into horror per se, but I love things done in darker colors and tones, that includes storylines, "

I have recently gotten into K-POP. Mainly Day6 and BLACKPINK.

I know, I’m hard to find things for… Apologies.

2 Likes

Favorite TV Show: None.
Favorite Movie(s): The Incredibles, Bolt.
Favorite Series: Probably None.

Probably Mystery, Sci-Fi, Drama.

Hmm… Nothing Much, but I guess I can say:
Minecraft related stuff.

2 Likes

I love DT17 and Gravity Falls (you people should know this already lol)

None in particular :man_shrugging:

Song genres? I can stand any music except hard metal or country rock

Movie genres? Mainly Comedy

Roblox and TED-Ed riddle videos :eyes:

2 Likes

Excellent! Now just to fuse these too and hack it so that is all you can listen too. :grin:

Merry Christmas indeed.

You mean like this song? Ew.

Pretty much anything Disney (includes Marvel, Star Wars, and the companies they own) and I am game. I am a huge fan of movie musicals if that helps.

I am not too picky. I like things that are creative and tell good stories. Fantasy, Action-Adventure, Comedy, Sci-Fi, etc. Avoid Horror as that can scare me. I love to create lots of different things (I am sure most of you can assume this) so it just needs to impress me a little bit.

I would have to think about this one. My interests are pretty consistent.

2 Likes

T.V Show: The Office
Movie: Bolt, The Invisible Man (2020), anything Marvel, The Frozen movies, etc.

Definitely Horror but for the sake of Forum appropriation I’ll go with Sci-Fi.

Star Wars: Squadrons, one of the best Star Wars games out there.

2 Likes

This helped me find an answer to that last question:

The Clone Wars particularly the story of Ahsoka Tano.

Tv shows: Mixels

Movies and Series: Don’t have one

Don’t have one

Trying to think of creating another concept on a Unlikely things like, Mixels, MLP, Jurassic World Alive, real animals and prehistoric creatures, Kaijus, Skylanders, Looney Tunes, and others

1 Like
  • Hard to choose but I love pretty much almost all the series of Lilo & Stitch, Winnie the Pooh, and Kung Fu Panda. And the early 2000s Disney shows were fun! And I like Marvel too.

• I like cute stuff and animated series and comedies and sci-fi/fantasy is fun!

• Stress for college.

2 Likes

You can do it! Is it like stress about applying to colleges or being in college? You do not have to answer. I am just curious.

On a more related note I look forward to all of this. I cannot wait to see what everyone creates for each other! @PawpsicleSticks is there a particular due date or anything to this?

4 Likes

I am going to uni soon! So stress about classes and tests and grades…stress about life after uni…

1 Like

Yep. :slight_smile:

Between when I make the topic and Christmas day, you can post your gift.

3 Likes

It can be any type of gift?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney