Forum Secret Santa!

Q1: Win, Lose or Draw (it’s a drawing competition. Clips can be found on YouTube)
Q2: Animated, Children friendly
Q3: The fact that red skill chip crates are available in war and in contests (progress prizes only)

2 Likes

Anything that you can give via the Forums i.e. nothing physical.

Favorite Disney TV show: Gravity Falls

Favorite Disney movies: The Nightmare Before Christmas, Frankenweenie, Hocus Pocus, all four Toy Story movies, Coco, Up, Tangled, both of The Incredibles, the first Cars, Maleficent, Cinderella (2015)

Favorite non-Disney TV Shows: Grimm, Riverdale, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Stranger Things, Supernatural (These shows aren’t family friendly)

Favorite non-Disney movies: The first Goosebumps, Coraline, Paranorman, Corpse Bride

Favorite series: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Marvel

Favorite genres: Horror, fantasy, comedy, adventure

Things that capture my attention recently: Books and videos relating to Gravity Falls

2 Likes

Well this is hard, but I think I can sume it up in the fact that I like most Disney animated movies (probably only excluding movies made in my younger years 2000-2009)

Related to that: also like the sequels to most of them (some because there just pretty bad :joy: ) and the sequel/spin-off series (Rapunzel, BH6)

I very much like the high-fantasy genre, but don’t feel pressured to do anything with this

I have been watching quite some Star Wars lately. From the main 9 movies to Rebels and Clone Wars to off course The Mandalorian.

Also enjoyed to watch The Disney Sequel Show by Seamus Gorman (on youtube). Quite funny to return to those sequels (and get to know those i haven’t seen)

Hope this helps somewhat

2 Likes

The Lion King, Tangled, Bolt

Not really, but I like the Harry Potter genre.

Maybe DHBM or forums :man_shrugging:

Hope this helps my Secret Santa!

1 Like

Tv show is DuckTales 2017, movie is who framed roger rabbit or gremlins 2.

Comedy, adventure, sci fi some times

Nothing

2 Likes

It means what things surprised you? It can be anything

I’m not playing, but anyway:

Series - Dark, Mr Robot or Umbrella Academy

TV - not really, basically anything that isn’t romance or a ‘slow-burner’ type thing. Action, Sc-Fi, Mystery/Drama, Fantasy are all cool
Music - :guitar::metal:

hmm idk really, everything catches my attention but it just depends how long it stays there :laughing:

2 Likes

Lol. That’s the same for me. But maybe my memories are stuck like glue. Can’t get them off. Maybe that’s why I’m rewatching past Disney movies. (All 21st century) :sweat_smile:

Favorite TV: Jimmy Neutron
Favorite movie: Any horror directed towards kids, example, Coraline.
Favorite genre: Horror.
Something that caught my attention: My Hero Academia.

1 Like

What is Mixels?

Mixels are mischievous creatures who live in tribes of three. They also have abilities to mix with the Cubit

Favorite Show: Amazing World of Gumball, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Darkwing Duck
Favorite aesthetic: Sci-Fi, Fantasy
Recent thing that caught my attention: Cookie Run and Smash Bros

1 Like

Favorite Movies: Alice in Wonderland and Inside Out.
Favorite Genre: I like horror things, but I also like misleading themes (Like Happy Tree Friends.)
Something that caught my attention recently: Writing and reading Fanfics, Its pretty entertaining.

Wait, something that caught my attention recently was entitled parent/Karen stories (I find them entertaining and kinda cringey)

2 Likes

@AshKetchum95, @ScroogeMcValentine, @Lovely (Disney_doge), @Prince-Aamir, @Sadness_XXV, @Defender_Momo_LV, and @The-Pumpkin-King all have yet to answer. There’s a few Secret Santas waiting for you to. :sweat_smile:

I wish I could get in

Messages have already been sent. You’re too late :man_shrugging:

Sorry, maybe next time. The wiki to enter closed two days ago, and I’ve already assigned everyone. :cold_sweat:

1 Like

I’ll look forward to next year

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney