Forum Secret Santa!

Since it’s December 1st, I think it’d be fun to have a ‘Secret Santa’ on the forum. :smile:

How it works is I’ll make a wiki below this post, where anyone can enter their name. After a few days, I’ll close it and PM each participant who they’ll be gifting.

As for the gifts themselves, giving each other your addresses would be unwise, and some people are financially limited, so the gifts must be over the forum. But they can be anything- a poem, short story, concept, whatever you can make. It’s the thought that counts, but the more creativity, the better.

About a week before Christmas, I’ll post another topic for everyone to share their gifts.

FAQ:

“I’ll be away from the forums and won’t be able to post my gift on time. What do I do?”
PM someone you know will be around and share the gift with them early, so they can post it on your behalf.

“I don’t know enough about the person I was assigned, how can I make a gift for them?”
Go to their profile, and look through their posts and/or topics. If that’s still not enough, you can PM you trust who knows them well. I would advise strict caution to hide your identity, but you can also make an alt to PM them directly.

“Am I allowed to ask others who they have?”

No, you are not. They can tell you via PM if they’re looking for help, though. If you spoil the surprise for anyone, your Secret Santa is allowed to give you a picture of coal instead of your gift.

For the sake of keeping things from getting complicated and lowering the burden on everyone, please don’t create other Secret Santa posts until this one finishes. Cheers, and Merry Chirstmas!

Credit to @LilRubyKinz who did the same event last year, but limited to a PM. You rock, cool cat. :+1:

27 Likes

Participants:
(Closed)

• Djaq_Frost
  • TherMasterStitch
  • Imaginelf_V (Imagineer_V)
  • The_Nutcracker_Guardian
  • Monarch_Mummy_VI
  • Champion_David
  • Grim_Grinning_Grinch
  • TotallyNotDash
  • Kayla
  • Giosphere (Gi-ornament)
  • Rinoxeronte
  • (Maybe) LetsGetDangerousBro (LetsGetHollyJollyBro)
  • AshKetchum95
  • ScroogeMas
  • Little Drummer Slinky
  • Disney Doge
  • Prince-Aamir (Princemas-tree)
  • Matt_Damon_II
  • The_Arctic_Apparition
  • Prince_Tamatoa_III
  • FestiveLucas2020
  • Porcinet_the_reindeer
  • Holiday-Magic (aka Tragic Magic)
  • Sadness_XXV
  • Defender_claus
  • The_Cocoa_King
6 Likes

I won’t be participating, since I’d see who I’ll receive the gift from. But I might try to cover people if anyone fails to deliver.

2 Likes

I love Secret Santa! This will be super cool.

10 Likes

Can i get in?

2 Likes

Of course. It’s open to everyone. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think I can’t join because I don’t in USA

2 Likes

Country doesn’t matter, it’s entirely over the forum.

10 Likes

Great! I’d like to join. Can I enter?

1 Like

Yep :arrow_down: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’ve entered as well! Hope I won’t dissapoint too much with my present…

2 Likes

Its a pleasure to be in this @PawpsicleSticks

1 Like

Yeet! I’m in!

When do you believe this will begin? If we want it to be creative, maybe some time would be nice?

No rush though :grin:

5 Likes

This will be pretty fun! Can’t wait to see who I get and who gets me! Happy holidays!

5 Likes

I was planning on leaving it open for 48 hours, but since we have 26 people already I’ll go ahead and close it.

2 Likes

uh oh

Well, crap.

I guess I’ll have to make an alt?

4 Likes

New alts can only make 3 DMS each. So, that will take some time.

2 Likes

Good thing I have a backup from ages ago. I’ll just have to add myself to the PMs.

6 Likes

@LetsGetDangerousBro, you have PMs disabled. Please PM me so I can send you the message.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney