Forum User Names

I forgot to mention that for Christmas I was Wave9NutCracker

2 Likes

For Christmas I might switch.

• The_Jolly_Vizier
  • The_Merry_Vizier

0 voters

Will we get a new avatar If we change our username?

Nope. Back when I was Stanford Pines, I had this avatar. When I changed my username, the avatar didn’t

Hahaha! Yes. I’ve put numbers 1-40 in my name to get the Cherry Bomb, but I never got that avatar using that method. But you got the Bella Note in just one change of name.

1 Like

I used to be Sans McCipher Pines. When I changed to that username my avatar changed into a the Hot Dog avatar, which fits since Sans sells sausages

4 Likes

I squeeze da meat

2 Likes

Even the forums feared my power!

1 Like

Your meatballs has so much power, and the pasta is unbreakable. The sauce tsunami is also terrifying. :spaghetti: :spaghetti: :spaghetti:

2 Likes

Oh a pasta storm sounds delicious!

1 Like

That is im-pasta-ble!

1 Like

Pastas raining from the sky!!! Wait what???

1 Like

It’s Cloudy with a Chance of Pasta

4 Likes

I guess I’ll add mine as well. My username comes from my favorite movie, Moana (big surprise, I know!). When I was coming up with my username for the game, I thought I’d name myself after a character from the movie. I would’ve named myself after Moana, since she’s my favorite character in the movie, even over Maui; but, I’m not a girl, so calling myself Moana would’ve just felt weird. Add a fitting subtitle and you have my name! I liked the name enough that I never bothered to change it in the forums when I joined.

Oh and the II part is just what the system added on to my name since apparently Warrior_Maui is already taken.

2 Likes

@Chief_Hei_Hei… yeah it is taken

1 Like

I know that I’m reviving but this is an interesting thread and I would love to hear more reasons of why you chose your username

My username is almost the same as my name :eyes: (try to think in a name that is almost the same as my username, PM me if you think you have the answer)
And also in spanish a “Rhino” is called “Rinoceronte” and they are cool animals so… an “X“ instead of the “C“ and ready!
please don’t hate me for reviving

14 Likes

I think you’re good. There was more of a purpose to reviving this thread than there usually is.

I mentioned this in the Lounge, but my username is not only my middle name, but also part of my Korean name. (I am adopted from South Korea.)

13 Likes

My name from several months ago, Fellow Piglet, was just the name I received when I first started the game and I liked it so I kept it.

My current name is pretty obviously due to Slinky being my favourite in-game character and one of my favourite Disney characters in general.

10 Likes

You’re just waiting for the day Slinky finally gets out of those Exclusive Crates, aren’t you?

Yes and no. I want one more cycle of him in the crates so I can finally spend my hoarded diamonds but I do long for the day that I can finally max his stars and work on his red skill easily.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney