Forum User Names

For me, I was formerly Plush Rush. I decided to stick with a magic theme and went for Tragic Magic because they were two words that rhymed sort of like Plush Rush.

9 Likes

I’m guessing you like Ducky & Bunny a lot, then?

Totally!

They were my favorite characters from TS4!

2 Likes

Giosphere came from my irl friend. She came up with Gio with a little mix of my first and last name. The sphere came from science. We were learning about the four spheres, and I thought, hey, why can’t it be Giosphere instead of Geosphere?

I at first hated my nickname Gio, but I guess I sorta grew used to it, and now I practically use it for all my social medias lol.

13 Likes

I guess my name now needs an explanation!

Since I discovered the Imagineers I used “Imagineer” as my name in games. This is because my ultimate goal is to become one some day. They are the people that design, create, and build the Disney parks and all that comes with it. They are a really amazing group of talented, smart, and creative individuals and many of them are people I look up to.

I consider myself to be a very creative person and other traits I believe the Imagineers have, so it fits me really well. If you ever want to know more about them, or me lol, do not hesitate to start a conversation. I love talking about the Imagineers, my interests, and more.

As for the V (which I actually read as a 5 like the Roman numeral), the forums gave me it and kind of stuck. The name I have has a nice ring to it and I like it a lot.

15 Likes

I had my name as a joke because I don’t know why but the II at the end is a joke considering Matt Damon is already a real person.

yeah it’s a little weird I know lol

For name is formerly called lilpotato because i was such a potato for not knowing what forum is about until I followed some rules and being confident to people

but since now a days my name is now changed to “Thefairestintheland” because the evil Queen was my most favorite disney villain but Snow White is not my favorite classic, but it still a cute story and I actually opposed arts hope I will show you some in the future

My name comes from my cousin’s name in Among Us. “Sourboi”. I liked that idea, so I stole it.

I’d say you were inspired…

Ok, anything to clear my name… the popo are on to me… :eyes:

Bet you can’t guess where my username came from :joy:

10 Likes

Ummmm… Too difficult :joy:

3 Likes

Because you’re a fan of Disney.

(I know it was sarcasm)

Come on, you’re so complex no one’s ever gonna know how you came up with your username

(/s)

1 Like

Well I played Magic Kingdoms before I found out about DHBM and my default user name was DisneyFan (some random numbers) there, so that’s where the username came from :joy:

Now around holidays I stray away from anything close to Disney-Fan such as

Wicked_To_The_Core (Halloween): I am a huge Villainous fan and this is the name of the expansion with the best Disney Villain: Dr Facilier!

Pass_The_Gravy (Thanksgiving): No Thanksgiving meal is complete without Gravy!

The_Nutcracker_Guardian: I love and collect nutcrackers! Also love the Nutcracker soundtrack and

MAY CONTAIN UNPOPULAR OPINIONS

The Nutcracker and the Four Realms

7 Likes

I love this film. Very good.

I need to watch it

I remember this thread. Nearly a dozen people who posted here have since left… :sweat_smile:

“Lightly”, haha. I think I’ve gone through 3 name changes since? First to Silver Bullet, which was a Halloween name I decided to keep. Then Shining Diamond, to reference a show I liked. But I was starting to get creeps messaging me in game, so I switched to Pawpsicle (Nick has the best skillset <3).

2 Likes

Eww… let’s not discuss this today. Maybe in another place though. I like everyone’s names and what they mean to them! Fun to learn!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney