Forum User Names

My username: Game Suggestion, should I change it? :thinking:

I think if you like it, keep it.

Not sure… Reviving you is No 1 on my list anyway

1 Like

I love this revive. This is a great discussion to have.

Anyways, so both of my names. (Nick doesn’t count, that’s a alias). This one and Doofenshmirtz are obviously mad scientists.

I’m naturally a very weird person, so I felt like it should be reflected through weird and quirky characters such as Doof and Drakken. I’m not nearly as skilled in science and inventions as they are but I have dabbled in some technological endeavors, and I feel I am quite expiremental and often unorthodox like they are.

And also I love using Dr. for anything, it makes your name more menacing and cool as a result. Not that I want to be menacing or anything, lol. :grin:

So I’ll probably just flip between the two every few weeks or so, I use Doofenshmirtz for all of my socials so I may just fully main him. Or idk if the whole roleplay thing is getting old, perhaps I should be a more non descriptive name. Let me know, maybe you have some ideas for a better name for me.

But thanks for reading this. :+1:

6 Likes

I might as well explain my username too.
My username is a combination of two characters I like around January 2020. Those being:

MissingNo (Mainly due to SiIvagunner’s King for Another Day.)
And Chandelure, one of my favorite pokemon. I may plan on doing a concept about it soon

And well, I like how the word “Lure” sounds. I’ve used a lot of combinations with this word in the past, but the one I most liked was “MissingLure” even if as a word doesn’t make any sense lol.

13 Likes

Mine is a metaphore for my life…
I have moved 14 times in 13 years, have been to 9 different schools (I’m in middle school), and Have had to leave everyone behind…
I’ve been trying to find my normal or my melody to follow and every time it is within my grasp another change… My sister is highly medically fragile and has one of the rarest diagnosis in the world (Prader Willi Syndrome, look it up, and Chronic Lung disease on top of other things) and my mom just got out of surgery for like the 7th time or something…
My only coping method is music (Mostly sad and love songs) I love music so much… it can be portrayed so many ways with so many emotions and stories… So that is my name, I don’t care if you like it or not it is me…
~ Missing_Lyrics

10 Likes

I had no idea :confused:

I hope you guys are living to the fullest

1 Like

Thank you @Filadae_Djaq for making this…

I hope things are ok and let me know if you ever need some songs recommended or just want to talk. I am great with Broadway musicals and Disney stuff.

8 Likes

I chose my name, @One_Little_Spark because I am a Disney Park fanatic. However, I have not been able to go to a Disney Park for a long time now (8 years). I had a planned Disney World trip that was supposed to happen at the beginning of Pixar month in 2020, but as we know, the Pandemic wreaked my trip. My name is not only a reference to the song in Journey into Imagination (the original) but it also says there is one little spark of hope that I will be able to visit Disney again. Also, if you made it this far, I did a name change from newtlovesdisney.

8 Likes

I love it. One Little Spark is the name of a great book from Disney Imagineer Marty Sklar and the OG Journey Into Imagination was amazing and the message of it and the One Little Spark lives on.

1 Like

I actually did a History Fair project on Walt Disney at the 1964 World’s Fair… I also wanted to watch the movie Tomorrowland… but it is not on D+ yet.

1 Like

I love that movie. That is really cool.

1 Like

That is the answer to your trivia question by the way @Spark :yum:

:joy: the answer was it’s a small world. Tomorrowland has been out since 2015. I will give you the point for that question

1 Like

Pfttttt… I was so wrong!

I like how we both have Disney Park names… I too wish to be an Imagineer one day

2 Likes

Wrong thread. That would be in the Disney/Pixar Trivia topic.

4 Likes

Ok thank you

Sure. (10c)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney