4 Likes

Thanks so much!

7 Likes

You deserve it.
:hugs:

5 Likes

My @ was removed why with the FoY?

2 Likes

This was requested via PM, due to some recent events. I don’t want to elaborate too much on it publicly if you don’t mind.

It also will only be for this month.

2 Likes

I personally do not think that is right at all.

4 Likes

Ah… very few nominations… Time to nominate then!

Okay, last two months I waited to the last moment to nominate, but now there are not so much nominations here…

So I’d like to nominate:

Important Activity: @Sweetboi for his contributions more in general to the forum and his activity in for example the Meme Center and Forum Heroes.

Best Forum-Gamer: @PawpsicleSticks for his clever ways of playing Town of Salem (a PM), where he fooled me with his role several times at the end of last month.

Attitude: @Kira (always) but certainly also last month, tries to give constructive critisism towards PB. They approach give way for solutions and make clear in a constructive way how the playerbase feels about certain meassures.

Creative Content Creator: @Miraculous_Lance for the amazing stream of Hero concepts, with great (selfmade!!) icons!

Helpfullness: @Pipsqueak has once again been there last month for anyone who needed advice on a team or any other strategic problem.

For the rest of you I encourage you to nominate one, two ore more (up to 5) people! It is still open till the end of tomorrow.

11 Likes

Thank for nominating me and yeah, always try to give good constructive feedback/criticism that can help the game ^^.

Have some ideas for some upcoming topics, and yeah not exactly sure when I will make them, but here is at least a sneak peak in terms of what I am working on right now :-).

Summary

I took a team of 5 characters and went to find out how many 50 bits badges they would cost all together and yeah, here is what I found if the math is correct:

Maximum monthly(28 days) Free Stamina with regain:
235; 50 bit badges worth of stamina.

Maximum monthly(28 days) stamina without free regain:
128; 50 bit badges worth of stamina.

Characters: Sulley, Tron, Maximus, Kermit and Wasabi at Y1
Total: 651; 50 bits badges
Median by 5: 130; 50 bits badges

Percentages depending on how much you can make up for the costs from other sources:
10%: 65
20%: 130
30%: 195
40%: 260
50%: 325
60%: 390
70%: 456
80%: 521
90%: 586
100%: 651

So yeah, depending on how well you can get your stamina costs down and as such how many 50 bit badges you need to grind for.

In order to actually be able to keep up with those 5 characters you need to get the cost cut to around 10%-35% and taking double drops into consideration without free gain stamina.
So yeah, definitely costly and likely demotivationally costly I imagine.

Putting it in a spoiler to not take up that much space :-).

4 Likes

Activity β†’ @TotallyNotDash They are so much active on forums! and help out other forumers!

Best Forum Gamer! β†’ @Lucas1999 Master of reasonings that I’ll say :grin:

Helpfulness β†’ @The_Real_Numi His Data etc is very great! They try to analyse many things
And Sometimes I say that He is a great maths teacher hehe! Especialy their badge chart was really fantastic!

Creative Content β†’ @KayIa For revivng HvC again and its soo fun and addictive to play!!

Attiude β†’ @LilRubyKinz for spreading positivity everywhere :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Aw… Thank you. I never thought I would get nominated. Anyways, I couldn’t have done it without all of your support.

1 Like

Well, didn’t think I’d get nominated again… :sweat_smile:
(Also, you @ed my alt)

Thank you :blush: I havent ended with the badge chart yet. There is a lot of additional stuff planned. :slight_smile: Same with the other guides. If only the time was kinder. :weary:

4 Likes

E7C85A4C-5A57-48E1-B4B5-7AEB6A7278DB
/j

8 Likes

~10 hours left for the nominations!

3 Likes

I nominate :

• Important activity : @Myeong , almost always active
  • Best Forum-Gamer : @LetsGetDangerousBro , who had the top spot for a while in forum heroes
  • Attitude : @Irrer-Minnie , always kind and funny
  • Creative Content Creator : @Musketeer , who always creates incredible concepts
  • Helpfullness : @Tragic-Magic , always ready to help with concepts
10 Likes

Is this allowed?

Why would it not be? Myeong was not nominated for Important Activity last month

1 Like

But was the forumer of last month, I think!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Β© Disney