Forumer of the month - April ๐Ÿƒ

Yeah, but he already won Forumer of the Month in that category.

February. Last month was me.

1 Like

No, that was Febuary.

1 Like

Why do I forget things?:sweat::sweat_smile: Sorry for confusion.

5 Likes

Thanks for those (kinda) last-minute nominations @Heros_Porcinet_XCIX

They have been added on the top post!

1 Like

Well actually I want to nominate right now, is there still time?

Yes, arround 2 and a half hours left!

Creative content I want to do @Wilde_Times.
They are a newish member who always makes great concepts.

6 Likes

Important Activity: @Filadae_Djaq Djaq is active on a forums a lot in my opinion, they always post in numerous topics everyday
Best Forum-Gamer: @Musketeer they made forum heroes and that alphabet game that basicially everyone in the forums plays XD
Attitude: @Kira Kiraโ€™s attitude is amazing, they never seen to get angry or have an argument lol
Creative Concept Creator: I have to go with @Zelkiiro on this one, the concepts are insanely detailed, from the skills to the friendships
Helpfulness: sure I canโ€™t vote myself? This was really hard to decide, but I am going to go with @AbuBakr-Umar because I have seen them help out new users who create topics to ask a question
I can vote for who others vote, right? Because every single other nomination for April has different people, so I am a bit skeptical

9 Likes

Aw thanks, but I was actually voted in for Attitude earlier, so you might want to switch me out for someone else or into another category at least :-).

I understand if you go for someone else overall, no worries :-).

1 Like

S-Senpai noticed me! o///o

Thanks for the compliments. :3

3 Likes

Iยดd like to nominate @Thred for creative content creator. He makes great concepts. And nice guy :)

4 Likes

Well you of course can express appreciation for certain Forumers that have already been nominated, but if you nominate in another category than someone has been nominated in, they stay in that other category. In your case, Musketeer was already in the Creative Content Creator Category.

I have added Umar and Zelkirro!!

And Thred as well!!

Polls will come in somewhat more than half an hour

1 Like

Decide now who is going to be the winner of each category by voting in the poll. Who acted the most upon the description of the category?

We start as usual with Important Activity! Who has been online often and given their important contributions to the Forum?

Category: Important Activity
  • Filadae_Djaq
  • Spicyboi
  • TotallyNotDash
  • Myeong

0 voters

Next, we have our Forum Heroes, sorry Gamers. Who performed very good in games on the Forum last month?

Category: Best Forum-Gamer
  • MissingLure
  • PiratePawp (The_Eavesdropper)
  • LetsGetDangerousBro
  • Lucas1999

0 voters

We continue to the lovely people that enlightened our Forums with their attitude. But who has shined the most?

Category: Attitude
  • Commander-Rex
  • Disney_Hope (A-New-Hope )
  • Kira
  • LilRubyKinz
  • Irrer_Minnie

0 voters

Letโ€™s go on to the creative corner to celebrate Hero Concepts, drawings and much more! Who made the best stuff last month?

Category: Creative Content Creator
  • Just_Phal
  • Piraculous_Lad
  • Kasicle
  • Musketeer
  • Wilde_Times
  • Zelkiiro
  • Thred

0 voters

Last, but certainly not least, the helpers of this Forum! Who has been given their all for others last month?

Category: Helpfullness
  • Rinoxeronte
  • Pipsqueak
  • Numi_S1
  • Tragic-Magic
  • AbuBakr-Umar

0 voters

Thanks for reading through and voting for your favourites! As always the vote will be anonymous and end after 3 days. That means the polls will close on Thursday 13 May at 21:00 CEST / 20:00 BST / 15:00 EDT.

Following that closure, we will go on to the final poll!

10 Likes

Thank You!

1 Like

Awwโ€ฆ Iโ€™m not hereโ€ฆ

welp, time to wait for may to end lol

The results for the categories are here (without the host paying attentionโ€ฆ)

We have 6 people who moved on to the final vote!

• Filadae_Djaq has inspired you with his Important posts in a quantity that is impressive!! He wins in โ€œImportant activityโ€

• Kira and Commander Rex showed their constructive, friendly, good attitudes in the last month and join together into the finals!!

• Just_Phal has not only won the Concept contest hosted by Scarlet_Captain, but also got rewarded here for making his concepts!

• AbuBakr_Umar is the last, but certainly not least addition to the finalist. With his helping hand, he won the Helpfullness category!!

Now on to the vote!!

Final vote
  • Filadae_Djaq
  • MissingLure
  • Kira
  • Commander-Rex
  • Just_Phal
  • AbuBakr_Umar

0 voters

As always, you have three days to vote anonymously for your favourite!!

8 Likes

15 Likes

what

2 Likes

wow, that was unexpectable, Thanks everyone! :v

5 Likes

Remember to vote!

9 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | ยฉ Disney