Forumer of the month - April πŸƒ

Sorry for being late… but we have the results!

Congratulations to @AbuBakr-Umar for becoming our Forumer of the Month for April!!

As always, I’d like to end the month with a few questions on how to go forward. This month I noticed both how the submissions and my own attention to the topic were a bit late. So I have been thinking about how to keep things fresh. On that matter, I have two questions to ask.

First I want to talk about having only three categories next month. May 2020 was in a way the first month that had a Forumer of the Month chosen by all of us. In that edition, there were only three categories, so to pay homage to that edition, I’d like to try that as well, for one month. So should we do it?

Three categories
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

To know which categories should be featured, I’d like to know what your favourite categories are!

Favourite categories
  • Important Activity
  • Best Forum-Gamer
  • Attitude
  • Creative Content Creator
  • Helpfullness

0 voters

The second question revolves around the idea of a Summer break for the Forumer of the Month. I want people to feel as excited for the Forumer of the Month as they were in the beginning of March. So my idea would be to have the edition of May in June and after that take a break. I would be back in September with the Forumer of the Summer!

Summer break and Forumer of the Summer?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

All feedback on both matters is appreciated! Thanks again for participating, submitting and voting!

5 Likes

I mean I m worldless! I cant believe it! Wow just wow, I have no words to express how happy i am. Its really good to be Forumer of the month. I am really surprised on how i won! But That’s really astonishing! Thanks All for nominating me!

Woodchuck Rule No.1 : Always expect the unexpected.

Again Thanks everyone :hugs: for this title! Forums had been a really great place to hang on over the past year, And This place is incredible and FUN because of y’all. Thank You, Thank You.

14 Likes

Congratulations @AbuBakr-Umar! You deserved it.

7 Likes

(I’m Late o.o)

Congratulations @AbuBakr-Umar! :partying_face:

7 Likes

Congratulations!
@AbuBakr-Umar
:grinning:

5 Likes

A wiki will make this simpler

:confetti_ball: Congrats @AbuBakr-Umar! :confetti_ball:

6 Likes

I think it is ok as is, and you don’t flood your notifications. Good idea, though.

2 Likes

I actually dont mind these @s, I actually love them :heart:, Thanks Y’all

8 Likes

Oh, ok @AbuBakr-Umar
I think you will regret that statement, @AbuBakr-Umar :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Congrats on winning AbuBakr-Umar and yeah definitely happy for you AbuBakr-Umar ^^.

5 Likes

Nah, I like those @s

3 Likes

Well, congratulations @Umar_AbuBakr :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Congrats @AbuBakr-Umar ! :partying_face:

3 Likes

You absolutely deserve it, pal! Congratulations! :+1:

Bucky has something to say about it, too. :upside_down_face:

F&TWS spoilers

59vqnu

:partying_face: