Forumer of the month - March šŸ„§

Fair enough lol

3 Likes

I made that typo 3 seconds guys, 3 seconds!

4 Likes

You are lucky I was watching this part of the thread at that moment
" At this time of year , at this time of day, in this part of the forums, localized entirely within your post!?"

5 Likes

There are quite many memes in here.

Great minds think alike @Filadae_Djaq :joy:

1 Like

For the other category:
Forum gamer: @Spicyboi

You fool! I didnā€™t actually block you, I just didnā€™t put the /s :smiling_imp:

When you want a nomination but you know it is rude to ask:

Inner Conflict

I know everyone can feel this way

3 Likes

I know a certain @Bunny @Boy Who wanted one as well :wink:

How does SW has all these ā€œVisible ___ā€ thingsā€¦

2 Likes

For Creative Content, I would like to nominate @Filadae_Djaq. His concepts are really good, and personally, I loved his Undertale series.

Bumping this up to tell ya to nominate.

1 Like

Me too yā€™all! Make them count!

1 Like

Another reminder for those who might want to nominate someone

I nominate:
Important activity: @Imagineer_V, because she is always present.
Best Forum-Gamer: @LetsGetDangerousBro, he held the title of the King of Forum Heroes during a long time
Attitude: @Missing_Lyrics, always sympathic and kind
Creative Content Creator: @MissingLure, who makes excellent concepts
Helpfullness: @Kira, they are always ready to help and have already done some very helpful topics.

16 Likes

Aw, thanks Heros_Porcinet_XCIX and really appreciate that you consider me that helpful ^^.

As now I am done with the screen reduction break there should be coming more topics from me soon, and I have gotten 1 more Badge Drop Chart up and started on Chapter 31 now :-).
31-1 is really good in my view as it has 3/4 good badges.

But yeah, aiming to be a help whenever I can and yeah thanks for the nomination in terms of the ā€œHelpfulnessā€ category Heros_Porcinet_XCIX :-).

9 Likes

Here are two of my votes:

For Attitude: @Spark, he has such a good attitude and is really funny

And for Helpfulness: @Kira, I see them help people a lot! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you so Much @Heros_Porcinet_XCIX!!! You donā€™t know how much this means to meā€¦ I finally feel like Iā€™m an actual member of the forums and Iā€™m glad that I have this impact/impression on people! I wish the rest of yā€™all the best of luck and let the best forumer win! (Not that there is a best forumerā€¦)

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney