Forumer of the month - March šŸ„§

This edition has come to a close and we celebrete a new Forumer of the Month! Our own Spark :smile_cat:

In the post quoted above you can vote who will become Forumer of the Month March!

Nomination-time has ended. Voting has started!

Hello!
Welcome back to Forumer of month!

Since Lucas made a big mess of last monthā€™s version, I will intervene!! I will be hosting this month and do a better job! April Fools jokeā€¦

We will look at the forumers that made the forums great in March.

This months will have some little changes to the categories. The ā€œActivityā€ and ā€œImportanceā€ categories have merged, whilst a new categorie rises: Best Forum-Gamer. This new one can apply to any participant who showed their skills on any of the games played on the forums: From Forum Heroes, to the Alphabet and several Role-plays!

Seeing the request for a funniest forumer category, I have add some text to the ā€œAttitudeā€ category. I hope it is clear you can nominate someone for their jokester attitude!

The nomination process hasnā€™t changes. You can nominate a forumer per category. That means you can nominate from 1 up to 5 forumers.
You still have the choice to nominate in public or private via PM. The restriction that someone can only be nominated once remains as well.

These are the categories:

• Important Activity: Are they coming online enough? Do they post enough? Are their posts relevant and important to the discussion?

• Best Forum-Gamer: Did they spam in a great way on Forum Heroes? Were their role-play skills beyond belief? Did they push a game on the forums to a new level?

• Attitude: Are they being nice to other forumers? Are they so funny they made you laugh all the time?

• Creative Content Creator: Are they exceptional in making concepts? Do they make nice memes? Do they create good stories?

• Helpfulness: Are they helpful to other users? Will the take their time to help other users?

Format:

Polaris: why should they be the former of the month? ā€œBecause its polaris and thatā€™s why they should be in category X."
Discobot: why should they be the forumer of the month? ā€œBecause its discobot and thatā€™s why they should be in category X."
Player: why should they be the forumer of the month? ā€œBecause they play and thatā€™s why they should be in category X."
Player: Why should they be the forumer of the month? ā€œBecause they play and thatā€™s why they should be in category X."
Player: why should they be the forumer of the month? ā€œBecause they play and thatā€™s why they should be in category X."

How do we decide who wins?

There will be a poll. With the five categoryā€™s I will put the different choices in the polls and who ever has the most votes wins. Then their will be five people left whoever wins is the forumer of the month.

You do not have to @ the forumer you choose. I donā€™t want to be responsible for spam.

Please play fair, no alts!

Submissions will open on 2 April at 21:00 CEST / 20:00 BST / 15:00 EDT and close on 10 April at 21:00 CEST / 20:00 BST / 15:00 EDT. The voting in different categories will follow in the days after.

Nominations:

Important Activity

• Myeong
  • Bunnyteer (Musketeer)
  • Lucas1999
  • Imagineer_V

Best Forum-Gamer

• TotallyNotDash
  • Pipsqueak
  • Irrer-Minnie
  • Grim_grinning_Ghost
  • Bunny-boi (Spicy-boi)
  • Muppet_Labs (LetsGetDangerousBro)

Attitude

• LilRubyKinz
  • One_Little_Spark
  • Commander-Rex
  • Tragic-Magic
  • MissingLyrics

Creative Content Creator

• Disney365Fun
  • Fred-Sad_Rino
  • Wilde_Times
  • Champion_David
  • Depressed_Fan
  • Filadae_Djaq
  • MissingLure

Helpfullness

• Pawpsicle
  • AbuBakr_Umar
  • Oswald-The-Easter-Rabbit
  • Just_Phal
  • Giosphere
  • Kira
  • C-Train

Hall of Fame

Forumer of May 2020: @LetsGetDangerousBro
Forumer of June 2020: @Filadae_Djaq
Forumer of October 2020: @Irrer-Minnie
Forumer of the year 2020: @Imagineer_V
Forumer of February 2021: @Myeong

4 Likes

Wow, shots firedā€¦

17 Likes

:confused:

4 Likes

This probably shouldā€™ve waited a day, with all the people whoā€™ve switched usernames. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I thought that was part of the jokeā€¦

1 Like

Well the nominations start only tomorrow for a reason

4 Likes

4 Likes

This is Harsh!

1 Like

We can still nominate people by using their original names. Just do not @ themā€¦ Because it will change back tomorrow.

I nominate Djaq for all categories! :grin:

(/j)

3 Likes

Just gonna say,

This doesnā€™t really make sense. How does gaming really do anythingā€¦ It could just go into spammingā€¦

7 Likes

Me tooā€¦ I am doing it today since I wonā€™t be on tomorrowā€¦ Might as well do It while Iā€™m here nowā€¦
Important: @Lucas1999
Best Forum/Gamer: @Irrer-Minnie
Attitude: @LilRubyKinz
Creative Content: @Champion_David
Helpfulness: @PawpsicleSticks

8 Likes

Thanks! :grin:

(/j)

You @ā€˜d two of the people participating in this madness

Might wanna check the language thereā€¦

5 Likes

The word after ā€œstupidā€ is actually inappropriateā€¦

I agree. Could it be changed to best player, as in the game?

Thereā€™s no S at the end :grimacing:

Musk would win that, hands down

Pipsqueak.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll find a new meme when I can edit the post. Rushed it a bit too much

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney