Forumer of the month - March 🥧

The voting can begin!!! Vote for the person you think embodies the criteria of the category the most!

Firstly, we start with the merged category of Important Activity. Who was online often and give an important push to different kinds of conversation? (Note: Myeong, last Months winner, was nominated in this category, but after consideration and talk with Myeong, I have decided not to include him in the poll.)

Category: Important Activity
  • Bunnyteer (Musketeer)
  • Imagineer_V
  • Lucas1999

0 voters

The second poll we will look who wins the new category. Who did play along nicely in the games on the forums like Forum Heroes or different kinds of role-plays?

Best Forum-Gamer
  • TotallyNotDash
  • Pipsqueak
  • Irrer-Minnie
  • Grim_grinning_Ghost
  • Bunny-boi (Spicy-boi)
  • Muppet_Labs (LetsGetDangerousBro)

0 voters

For the third category, we seek someone with a good attitude. Maybe someone funny, who made you laugh. You can decide who had the best attitude last month, right now!

Attitude
  • LilRubyKinz
  • One_Little_Spark
  • Commander-Rex
  • Tragic-Magic
  • MissingLyrics

0 voters

After that, we look at the marvellous content created in March. Who has made the best concepts, stories, meme’s and much more?

Creative Content Creator
  • Disney365Fun
  • Fred-Sad_Rino (Rinoxeronte)
  • Wilde_Times
  • Champion_David
  • Depressed_Fan
  • Filadae_Djaq
  • MissingLure

0 voters

And last, but certainly not least… Who helped you in an amazing way last month?

Helpfullness
  • Pawpsicle
  • AbuBakr_Umar
  • Oswald-The-Easter-Rabbit
  • Just_Phal
  • Giosphere
  • Kira
  • C-Train

0 voters

Thanks all for voting! The polls will close Tuesday, the 13th of April at 21:00 CEST / 20:00 BST / 15:00 EDT. That will also the moment when the results will be visible. I should note that the voting is anonymous.

Shortly after, I will post the final poll to decide on the Forumer of the Month for March!

15 Likes

Can you vote for yourself? (not that I will…)

:smiling_imp:
/s
I don’t think you can vote for yourself, Lyrics.

3 Likes

Yes you can if you want to. I have stated no rule you can’t. (And wouldn’t be able to know anyway)

8 Likes

I would feel selfish for doing it :laughing:

7 Likes

7 Likes

Do us a favor and charge your device :wink: :wink:

I’m wondering how Pipsqueak, the non-spammer (usually), got in the “Forum-Gamer” poll :thinking:

10 Likes

I got nominated 4 times :blush:

1 Like

He was nominated into that category for different reasons than what the category actually means.

So people could vote out of this view if they want to.

11 Likes

He is, you should see it

That’s because you deserve this so much!

The suspense! I cant wait to see who is nominated.

3 Likes

1 Like

Well the bad new for the both of you is that you still have to wait 2 more days to find out who wins each category.

The good news is that the turnout is already higher than last month’s!

I hope I win, but at the same time feel bad if I do because I would be taking it from someone else.

4 Likes

Theres always next month for those other. Dont ever regret going for the gold when you deserve it. There are 4 other categorys for other people. Always take the chance for somthing you want. And if the others are truly good people, (which they are) they’ll accept it and move on.

Also I am now your campaigning manager :joy:

Rejecc spark, vote Rino
/j

1 Like

Aww, thanks. It really does feel bad though because everyone nominated is great.

1 Like

Bring out the ‘you can do it’ vote rhino meme and I’ll consider it :joy:

[/j]

Panik: Foxy wants you to vote for Rino and I
Kalm: He is in a different category

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney