Forumer of the month - March 🥧

Maybe the next month no :smirk:

1 Like

I’m still waiting for it Rino :joy:

One day left! Vote for me! :stuck_out_tongue:.

Why can’t it just be tommorow already:(

Why can’t it just be tomorrow already:(

Okay enough with the misquoting here. It is enough now, so please no more.

Also, unrelated to that, only 6 more hours until the first polls close. It might take a while before I post the final poll, so bare with me!

7 Likes

Okay. We’re sorry.

I thought it was still on topic so why does it matter?

The results for the different categories are in!!!

• Bunnyteer (Musketeer) made important contributions last month that grants victory in the Important activity category!
  • TotallyNotDash is our Best Forum-Gamer! Not a suprise if you see his track-record in Forum Heroes or his contribution in different role-play PMs!
  • One_Little_Spark has once again sparked us with joy, due to a great attitude! Only a good meme can celebrate that!
    c49c3b35d063773d3d5270e8626ad294
  • The Creative Content Creator Category also has a recurring winner: Champion David. The Disney Telltale series doesn’t cease to amaze us!
  • Last, but certainly not least, the Helpfullness category. Kira is the true winner here. In countless topics she has offered help and advice. Oh and don’t you forget about her Badge drop charts!

Out of these amazing people, it’s now up to you to choose… Good luck!

Final vote
  • Bunnyteer (Musketeer)
  • TotallyNotDash
  • One_Little_Spark
  • Champion_David
  • Kira

0 voters

The vote will automaticly close in 3 days! Just as with the other polls, it will be anoymous.

9 Likes

I love the smile on the dog :smiley:

7 Likes

:eyes:

Congratulations In Advance To Whoever Wins! :grin:

11 Likes

Oh wow, thanks all who voted for me in the Helpful(l)ness category and got to say I really appreciate it ^w^.

Happy to be a helpful to everyone and yeah, Chapter 31 is in the works and hopefully I manage to get it out this week. Here is a preview:

And yeah, congrats to everyone else who won in their category, really well deserved :-).

Will be interesting to see who win in the end, and yeah regardless of who wins I hope the nominating and voting has been fun for everyone ^^.

12 Likes

Congratulations in advance to whoever wins. Everyone is deserving of it. :+1:

Also completely random question, but @Lucas1999 did you choose a pie emoji for March because of Pi day? :thinking:

6 Likes

Even DASH???
/s

Yes :joy:

I couldn’t think of a universal holiday that fast, but could remember that we spoke of Pi-day. So that’s why it became a pie.

7 Likes

I was wondering about that. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Bumping up this post to remind you to vote.

3 Likes

Last reminder to vote if you want to! Only 15 hours left for voting!

5 Likes

So, the results are here and we have a Forumer of the Month for March!!

Congrats to @Spark

Just like last month, I would also like to use this post for some feedback. This time I have some questions on categories and restrictions in the nomination process.

I would like to start with the categories. At the start of the month, I have heard mixed feelings about the new category of Best Forum-Gamer. At the same moment, I received a suggestion for a new category. One for people who are good at resolving conflict. So about both I would like to ask questions.

Should Best Forumer-Gamer return next month?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Should the category: “Best conflict resolver” be added?
  • Yes, as the 6th category
  • Yes, but at the expense of another category
  • No

0 voters

If the Best conflict resolver-category would be added at the expense of another category, which one should go?

Best conflict resolver instead of
  • Important Activity
  • Best Forum-Gamer
  • Attitude
  • Creative Content Creator
  • Helpfullness

0 voters

For the second part I would like to ask questions on restrictions on nominations. I will add the restriction that was already in place, after consultation with Myeong. That is that you can’t nominate the last Forumer of the Month. However, I also noticed this month that two out of the five categories were won by the same person this month as was the case last month.

So I would like to propose that you can’t nominate the winner of a certain category in the same category next month. In practice, this would mean that you can’t nominate One_Little_Spark in the Attitude category next month. However, you can nominate him in any other category out there!

The reason I would like to propose this is because I would like both to celebrate different kinds of achievement from the same persons as well as give different persons the spotlight of a certain category each month.

Add this nomination restriction
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney