Forumer of the month - May ⚒

Loutre already has my vote :grinning:

Sorry everyone else.

1 Like

Same.
And Rusty will be Co-Forumer of the Month :joy:

5 Likes

I’ll nominate @Zelkiiro to creative content creator, his concepts are really high quality

2 Likes

Yes, yes you are!!

And I’m glad to see so! I had already hoped someone would do so as a kind of goodbye gift! And if no one hadn’t done it, I would have done it myself

Me think of nominations

Attitude: @Spark for helping me learn the ropes of the forums and generally being the best-forum-friend any new forumer could ask for.

Creative content creator: @Rinoxer0nte . This one doesnt need explanation because I know his as ‘the king of memes’. Seriously though, hes really good at making memes and making people laugh. He is also really great at making concepts.

(his concepts)

Rino´s realm of concepts

And finally, important activity goes to @Imagineer_V . She is online almost 24/7, she replys to allot of different posts on forums and they are always relevant to the discussion.

3 Likes

Thank you.
But I already won one time.

*She
And she already won forumer of 2020.

2 Likes

She… but thank you!

I probably do not deserve it for what I have done but THANK YOU.

FOY is not FOM so I think it is ok… but I would check with Lucas.

OMG small quotes!! :smile: It is so adorable.

Do I have to vote for all the categorys?

And small polls!

Yay
  • Small polls
  • small poIls

0 voters

(this will get off topic if we keep going though, lol.)

1 Like

I’m going to keep the imagineer one up until I get an answer just incase it is ok.

I added reasons.

Okay to clarify:

The person that was the Forumer of the Month last time cannot be nominated this month. (In this case AbuBakr-Umar)

However, I never forbid to nominate someone who has been Forumer of the Month once before.
So @Spark can be nominated. It’s not against the rules. (If Spark does not want to be nominated, than the situation is different, but that was not the question I think)

The voting has not started yet, but both the case is the same for voting and nominating. Both are by no means mandatory.

1 Like

I’m ok with it :joy: :+1:

Thanks! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

When will it start? (Just asking theres no rush :slight_smile: )

Anything for our almighty king of memes.

1 Like

After a victor for each category is chosen, the three move to the finals where you make the final vote.

Aww, thanks. :3

June 10th when the nomination period has ended. First we vote per category and then we will go to the final vote.

I can’t wait! Good luck everyone!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney