Forumer of the month - May ⚒

Loutre comments

gets everyones vote and wins FOTM

For activity, Loutre has my vote, I can’t really think of a reason, I just think they deserve it.

For attitude, Spark definitely. While they have already won, I believe their attitude is great.

For content, it was a really hard toss up between Djaq and Zel, but I think Zel should take it. His concepts are great and high quality.

And that’s my choices for forumer of the month!

1 Like

Important Activity → @TotallyNotDash
Forums is more fun with Dash! Too much fun

Creative Content Creator → @PawpsicleSticks

Attitude → @LilRubyKinz :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake:

7 Likes

You want less fun?

:sob:

No, we want less Dash

1 Like

I’m leaving the forums then

:sob:

:wave: Bye

1 Like

Please, stay here!

BTW, off topic.

Hmm… I’m just taking precautionary measures to make sure you don’t come back. Don’t mind me.

#nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash #nerfdash

3 Likes

I’m still here. :crazy_face:

…darn it

1 Like

Nominate or be boring like dash

/j

2 Likes

:cry: :sob:

1 Like

Voting season has begun! Congrats to whoever becomes number 1!

I had forgot about this XD

Waiting for it to begin is tearing me into pieces

Actually, nominations are still open for ~4 hours.

But it is good you bumped the thread so I could remind people!

(And remind me, cause I like to add some nominations myself)

For Creative Content Creator I like to nominate Champion_David for his amazing story-writing and Thred for his good concepts.

For Attitude I would like to nominate MissingLure for the funny Dangropia pictures that interact with us. Very funny!

For Important Activity I like to nominate Commander-Rex. Overal very active on the forums and love to see his posts!

9 Likes

I nominate:

• @Dove, a new forumer so kind!
9 Likes

Aw thanks Lucas! I appreciate that you guys like the Danganronpa roleplaying!(Also I can’t hold myself, it’s spelled Danganronpa not Dangropia lol)

2 Likes

Oops…

Hope I can do it better next time…

(Also nomination ends in ~15 minutes)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney