Fred concept

Hi! This is other of my concepts, hope you enjoy it and at the end please post all feedback

Fred
imgbin_fred-hiro-hamada-silver-samurai-youtube-big-hero-6-png
Stars: :star2: :star2:
Quote: Can you feel it? You guys, do you feel this? Our origin story begins. We’re gonna be superheroes!
Position: mid
Role: damage
Trial: red
Entrance: Walks into his position
Victory: He makes a super jump

Defeat: Fred accidentally burns his comics and feels sad
Basic attack: spits a fire ball

:white_circle: White skill: I breath fire

Fred makes a circle of fire around the most back enemy dealing X damge over time and stunning him for 5 seconds

:green_circle: Green skill: Best costume

When Fred enters in the battle he makes a scary but cool pose scaring all the enemies for 10 seconds, the sacre can fail if the enemies are above X level

:large_blue_circle: Blue skill: Bump your fist
imageedit_2_7651970743
Fred bump his fist with the nearest enemy to him dealing X damage and the enemy get knokback and stunned for 5 seconds, the stun has a chance to fail if the enemy is above X level

:purple_circle: Purple skill: Major science enthusiast

Each basic attack of Fred deals X damge over time and each time he uses I breath fire he makes an extra circle in another enemy and deals more damage

:red_circle: Red skill: School mascot

If a enemy uses his white skill while is in the circle of I breath fire, the armor, reality and basic damage of the enemy get reduced by 50% for 10 seconds
+X evasion
+Y basic damage
+Z damage of Bump your fist

Friendships:
Fred/Jim hawkins
Campaign: Surf table race
Disk: “Nerds”
Allies: Barbossa, Megavolt and Betty
Buff: Each time Fred makes an extra circle with Major science enthusiast he gains X skill power and 15% attack speed
+X skill ower and +5% per star

Fred/Mushu
Campaign: Dragon training
Disk: Fake dragon
Allies: Mulan, Sulley and Animal
Buff: when he enters in the battle he also deals 15% damage of his max HP to the enemies
+5% per star
Fred/Mushu Friendship Campaign

Funfact: My dog is also called Fred :upside_down_face: :dog:

11 Likes

How would you rate this concept

• :star2:
  • :star2::star2:
  • :star2::star2::star2:
  • :star2::star2::star2::star2:
  • :star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

0 voters

I really like this concept.

almost all 4 stars, almost perfect :smiley:

4 Likes

1 question, you think the red skill name should be like is now or you prefer “school mascot”, I can´t decide :upside_down_face:, also if I change it the skill icon will change too

I think School Mascot would be better, the current name is a bit long

Lol I just noticed the red skill icon, Fred looks scary.

yes, a bit
and I decided that i will change it

1 Like

You don’t have to change it

I know but I want :upside_down_face:

Oh ok you do you then :grin:

The new red skill badge does look better tbh

I like this concept big heros 6 are from my favorite disney movies

Update: Added the friendship campaign with Mushu. I forgot to add that :sweat_smile:

If there are 0 stars I would pick that reason in the white skill you misspelled damage as dmge in the green skill you misspelled scare as sacre damage is misspelled as dmge again in the purple skill also if the fire is a circle around the enemy how can it damage also in the white skill there are also female characters in the game you know does that mean moana is op against him.

Dude this is a old topic. Please don’t revive it

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney