From The Haunting Mansion (Boo Hero Concept)

Boo

With his haunting cackle, Boo enters the battlefield, ready to scare the enemies… Watch out!!

“Nyeh-heh-heh-heh!”

:star::star:

Role: Control
Position: Midline
Team Trials: Yellow

Basic Attack: Boo smacks an enemy, dealing X damage.

Animations:

Entrance: Boo floats into position from under the stage

Victory: Boo twirls around in a circle happily.

Defeat: Boo sinks back under the stage.

Skills:

White Skill: Ghostly Lick

Boo will float up to the nearest enemy and lick them, dealing X damage and bling them for 12 seconds. And, for the amount of debuffs Boo has on himself, he will transport the same amount of debuffs to the enemy as Fatigue.

Green Skill: Fearless Flying

Boo will fly above the ally team, granting them a 65% speed and armor boost.

Blue Skill: Nasty Gnarl

Boo will growl at the enemy team, Scaring the three frontmost enemies for 10 seconds. If an opponent has a debuff when attacked, the debuff will be doubled. If the opponent is already Scared from another ally’s attack, Boo will receive 30% more Evasion.

Purple Skill: Haunting Hours

After Boo uses Ghostly Lick, he will become invisible for 10 seconds. Ghostly Lick deals X bonus damage if Boo is already invisible.

Red Skill: Boo!

Fearless Flying will give all allies a shield that lasts for 10 seconds.

Additional Boosts:

• X+ Basic Damage
  • X+ Max HP
  • X+ Reality

Friendships:

Boo / Luigi

Campaign: Quite a Fright…

Campaign Story: Luigi finds Boo, and Boo challenges Luigi to a game of Hide and Seek…

Disk: When Boo does Nasty Gnarl and the enemy is already scared by an ally’s attack, Boo now receives 50% more Evasion.

(Each star = 10% more Evasion.)

• X+ Armor
  • X+ Max HP

Allies: Pleakley, Mickey, and Wasabi.

Boo / Go-Go Tomago

Campaign: Ghost Race

Campaign Story: Go-Go challenges Boo to a race around San Fransokyo, and Boo accepts the challenge…

Disk: With Fearless Flying, Boo now grants a 75% Speed and Armor boost.

(Each star = 5% more Speed and Armor with the boost.)

Allies: Jumba, Minnie, and Jessie.

Notes:

• Boo was my original hope as my next concept due to him being my favorite Mario enemy. I replayed some of Luigi’s Mansion and Mario and found his moveset:

1. He usually licks Mario/Luigi when he attacks, making it a good choice for a White Skill.
    1. For a basic attack, slapping made sense since he does that for an attack.
    1. Boo has been known for being able to fly (which makes him so annoying to deal with) which is where I got my Green Skill.
    1. Boo will make growls and cackles in Mario games, so that’s where the Blue Skill and his Quote came from.
  • Luigi is a cool friendship since they are enemies, and I thought it would go along pretty well. And for Go-Go, I thought speed would tie this friendship altogether, since Boo is fast, and so is Go-Go.

Extras:

• A Boo figurine!

• And a Boo… Funko pop.

Well, that’s all for now. Have a good day!

7 Likes

Comment any ideas for future concepts below! (I’m stumped, alright?)

I thought Boo’s defeat would be covering it’s face in fear like the boos does when someone sees them.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney