Mario’s Biggest Rival (Bowser Hero Concept)

may i ask for a suggestion?

Sure! What’s up?

And with 57%, taking most of the votes and blowing away the other contestants, Boo takes the stage as the next contestant! What do you have to say?

evil cackle

Bowser could honestly work with ralph although he is old charther beacuse wreck it ralph shown ralph and bowser are friends

Really fair point, actually…

maybe you could do a FNAF concept. here is an idea for the looks. freddy is the lead singer and he is riding foxy one skill is after 10 seconds of a wave he turns into golden freddy and spawns mangle every 5 seconds. and thats all you can make the rest. thaanks for your time

I don’t like FNAF. Sorry…

No problem

Boo’s out now!

Here it is…

have you tryed a concept of Lakitu (mario kart version)?

Hmm. No. May use him in the future.

i really like the way he has the flag maybe he could buff everyone and give them armor. he is a helper he attacks but not much and he can spawn all the racers in mario kart to deal 2,000 per hit?

Hmm. I don’t know.

well i’m going to go see you

Bruh Bowser is nkt a disney character and plus you should be greatful that bowser and bowser jr is in super smash bros

And do one for luigi and make a skill called winning by doing nothing

I did one for Luigi, and I know he won’t be in the game… he’s unlikely.

1 Like

Oh okay luigi will be funny when he is released to disney heroes

:man_facepalming:

It’s an UNLIKELY concept, meaning Xavier knows that Luigi won’t ever actually be coming to a Disney game, but he still wanted to make a concept for him regardless.

1 Like

Okay I understand

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney