Future Citrus

Citron

“I’ve come from the future. Where I was originally the simplest of oranges. But that was before…my origin story.”

Citron is a bounty hunter orange from the far future who traveled back in time to help his allies fight against evil.

Stars: :star: :star: :star:
Role: Tank
Position: Front
Trial Team: Yellow
Entrance: Rolls into position
Victory: Smiles and looks at the camera
Defeat: Falls over and attempts to get back up
Attack: Shoots a laser

White Skill: Peel Shield
Citron actives his peel shield, granting him and his allies a shield that has X HP that lasts 10 seconds, and also grants his team X armor and reality for the rest of the wave.

Green Skill: Citron Bowling (Normal Damage)
At the start of combat, Citron rams into the enemies in his ball form, dealing X damage and knocking them back. If enemies take 20% of their max HP with this skill, they are stunned for 7 seconds.

The stun has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Blue Skill: E.M.Peach (Fantastic Damage)
Citron shoots an E.M.Peach at the “Most Wanted” enemy, dealing X damage, stunning them and nearby enemies for 5 seconds, and removes 3 active buffs with the longest remaining duration. This stuns for 1 second longer with each subsequent use.

The stun and removing buffs have a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Purple Skill: Quenching Cover
Citron passively gains X armor.

All shields on Citron’s team reduce damage taken from normal damage sources by 50%.

This effect is reduced against enemies above level X.

Red Skill: Peeling Out
If Citron or his allies were to take 40% of their Max HP in a single hit, the damage taken is converted into a shield that lasts 10 seconds.

When allies are shielded, their basic damage and skill power is increased by 200%.

The boots is less effective on allies above level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Max HP
+X Skill Power
+X Reality

Friendship Disks:

Citron-Nick Wilde
Master Bounty Hunter
Stun at Combat Start
+X Basic Damage
+X Damage to “E.M.Peach”
• “E.M.Peach” will be used first. This stun will last X (+1.5 per star level) seconds longer.
• “E.M.Peach” deals XX% (+20 per star level) more damage to Support and Control role enemies.

Citron-Rose
Mango Tango
Invincibility on Shield Break
+X HP to the shields from “Peel Shield”
• Every 7 (-1 per star level) shields destroyed, the ally will become invincible for 5 seconds.
• Shields from “Peel Shield” grant XX% (+20 per star level) more armor and reality.

7 Likes

Remember to post feedback!

That disk name made me laugh :laughing:! Great concept!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney