Refuses To Be Nerfed

Rose

“I am rose, a sorceress. We speak thanks to my magic.”

The sweetest smelling sorceress you’ll ever meet, Rose uses his magical powers to control her enemies.

Stars: :star:
Role: Control
Position: Mid
Trial Team: Yellow
Entrance: Magically Appears
Victory: Politely bows
Defeat: Turns back into a regular rose
Attack: Shoots a magic thistle from her wand

White Skill: Arcane Enigma (Fantastic Damage)
Rose turns into pure energy for 10 seconds, instantly healing herself for X HP, reducing damage she takes by 75%, dealing X additional fantastic damage with her basic attacks, and sapping enemies for 7 seconds.

While Rose is in arcane enigma form she cannot fall below 1 HP. Rose also cannot use any other skill while in her enigma form and can only use her basic attacks.

Green Skill: Goatify (Fantastic Damage)
Rose turns the strongest enemy into a goat, dealing X damage and stunning them for 7 seconds.

If the enemy is already an animal before rose can use “Goatify” then their transformation is extended by 5 more seconds.

Blue Skill: Time Snare (Fantastic Damage)
Rose traps the three closest enemies in a time snare, slowing their attack and movement speed by 75% for 10 seconds. Sapped enemies are dealt X damage.

Purple Skill: Empithany
Allies heal X hp per second and gain 150 energy every 5 seconds while Rose is channeling “Arcane Enigma”

Rose also Jinxs enemies every 3 basic attacks.

Jinxed enemies receive the same amount of damage that they dealt back to them.

The jinx has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Red Skill: Photosynthesis
Rose and her allies heal X HP per disable on enemies, and gain 45 energy when damaging a jinxed enemy.

Whenever an enemy is KO’d, their debuffs are copied onto remaining enemies. This ignores all evasion, tentiacy, and Hardy stacks.

This effect has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Max HP
+X Basic Damage
+X Damage to “Time Snare”

Friendship Disks:

Merlin (156)
Magical Mayhem
More Goats
+Skill Power
• “Goatify” now transforms 2 additional enemies into goats and the duration is X (+1 per star level) second(s) longer.
• When an enemy turns back to normal, they lose X skill power or basic damage depending on what their skills are scaling off.
• Enemies are dealt X damage per second while they are a goat.

Malificent (160)
Cursed Thorns
Stronger Enigma Form
+Damage to “Arcane Enigma”
• “Arcane Enigma” duration is increased by X (+1 per star level) second(s) if she KO’s an enemy.
• Rose can use “Goatify” and “Time Snare” while in enigma form.

5 Likes

She used to be the strongest character in GW2 before sho got nerfed, so the title is kind of inaccurate. I might change it if I have to.

What would you rate Rose’s concept?

0 voters

Lo tenía pensado yo también pero me e vuelto un poco lentos mis dibujos snif buen concepto

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney