Future Features: March 2021

I really want to see something like Tower Trial in game

:joy: Dosen’t mean it’s bad though (I know you didn’t say it was bad, but I wanted to point it out)

1 Like

Maybe read again

Polaris wrote
“and competing against other players”

So what does it mean?

1 Like

I like tower trial make it give out hard to earn red badges and or stamina. Make the mode lessen the grind to red ++. Frustration will make players quit. Rip communtity players you know who they are.

They all sound awesome, and I hope each one gets added to the game. But I’d pick Hero Test Drive, and Tower Trial.

I hope they’re gonna be daily rewards and include cosmetics and mod upgrades.

It shouldn’t be just a chance, it should be guaranteed if it doesn’t drop for a while. Also, I hope it means emojis and badges that heroes need. Elsa is my fave and she’s the only one besides a few that I still didn’t get a single emoji for. :frowning_face:

Please consider being able to bookmark favorite hero emojis, scrolling down is very inconvenient :wink:

Poll #1 - Saved Lineups is actually my least favorite, but I voted for it anyway because:
Favorite Heroes - will widen the gulf between Whales, Dolphins and Plebs, and will punish anyone who uses it for their actual favorite hero.
Hero Test Drive - we kind of already have in the form of chat sparring.
Community Rated Heroes - While convenient, is redundant to this forum and the lauding will age poorly–who is going to go back and update their feedback when the Cheshire Cat ages into a Randall or Quorra?
Saved Lineups at least adds some quality of life without skewing the balance even worse.

Poll #2 -
Promotion bonuses - sounds like a decent way to help drag the dregs through content without investing in them directly, and adds some incentive for investing in them
Team / Role mods - I’m envisioning this as something like “+8% healing for all healers” or “+10% shield health for all shield heroes”, etc. That’s entirely dependent on what the currency to acquire the mods is locked behind.
Tower Trial - I assume the “compete against other players” aspect is drawing lineups from our saved lineups again, in which case I have to kill Mulan, Beast, Ian, Cheshire Cat, and Elsa enough times daily already. If you figure out how to stock it with a variety of heroes, then I’d reassess letting Disgust handle that one.

I think Tower Trial probably gonna be a computation with everyone with their top hero’s and maybe it will be just like the Arena but with all the hero’s on the team they are on.

That mod equipping before a fight is actually an idea I was thinking of lol. But my idea is instead of it being called a mod, it’s called a “Pet”. The reason being is because I thought it would be a cute idea to have smaller characters that wouldn’t be fightable just be a little benefit for the party. For example, equipping Flounder would give the party faster attack speed or something. This way we can have more characters without them actually being playable. And more collectables are always fun, right?

I thought maybe using this “Pet” system we could recruit Creeps as pets too because some of them are really cute.

I’ve also had the idea of a bestiary for the Creeps. And by fighting them more often you gain more knowledge about them.

But this isn’t a “Submit ideas thread.” Sorry.

The Favorite Heroes feature sounds AMAZING! Big fan of that, Tower Trial sounds cool too but honestly I only voted for that because a new game mode is definitely needed and it’s the only thing in that 2nd poll that sounds even the slightest bit interesting to me lol

1 Like

What if we have 15 favorite heroes? Will this affect the dropping chances?

This sounds so nice. But to be clear, Collection here means ALL my available heroes or the collection system in game? I’m getting confused

1. I dont really like fighting against other players anymore
 for obvious reasons

2. Accessories? Like borders and stuffs? And why we need to unlock lv??? Why can’t we go at it like Invasion breaker quests? Unlimited and only stop when we get stuck and/or times out?

Wow!! Hard to decide so many awesome choices

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney