Future Industries Attack! - Unlikely Concept

Name: Asami Sato
IMG_20210212_040057
Description: This businesswoman, industrialist, engineer and amazing fighter, uses her inventions to do whatever she can to help her friends.

Quote: “People usually assume that I’m daddy’s helpless little girl, but I can handle myself.”

Trial Team: Yellow

Role: Damage

Position: Front

Stars: :star::star:

Entrance: Asami drives her Satomobile in position.
tumblr_48e289caf85980ee14c594e54e1614e6_bbc69569_500
Basic Attack: Asami kicks the closest enemy dealing X damage.

Victory: Asami waves her hair.
83c
Defeat: Asami covers her face with her hand.

Skills:

White Skill: Future Industries Attack!
✨Fantastic Damage
Asami calls a Mecha Tank in the battle with X HP. The Mecha Tank shoots electric shots at the furthest enemy dealing X damage with each attack.

Asami can have one Mecha Tank each time. If Asami has already a Mecha Tank when she used her white skill, she’ll instead heal the Mecha-tank already in battle by X HP.

Green Skill: Electric Blitz
✨Fantastic Damage
Asami powers on her electric glove and electrocutes the closest enemy dealing X damage and stunning that enemy for 7.0 seconds.

Stun has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Blue Skill: Driver’s Mania
✊Normal Damage
At the beginning of each wave, Asami drives her Sato-mobiles among her enemies, dealing X damage to all and knocking them back.

Purple Skill: Robotic Sabotage
✨Fantastic Damage
When the Mecha-tanks reach 0 HP, they explode dealing X damage to the closest enemies and granting to the closest allies and X HP shield for 6.0 seconds.

Red Skill: Doing Business
Every Mecha-tank’s fifth basic attack teleports the enemy close to Asami and she instantly uses ‘Electric Blitz’ dealing damage and knocking the enemy back to its position.

Each time Asami uses ‘Electric Blitz’ she increases her attack speed by 15% and steals X energy from the targeted enemy.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Max HP
+Y Basic Damage
+Z Evasion

Friendships:

• Asami/Korra

Allies: Captain Hook, Li Shang, Kim Possible
    "Warehouse 123"
    Every third Mecha-tank’s attack, burns the enemy dealing X damage per second for 4.0 seconds.
    +‘Electric Blitz’ deals X damage
    +2.0 seconds in stun

• Asami/EVE

Allies: Gerald, Marlin & Nemo, Syndrome, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew & Beaker
    "Gadget Addaption"
    ‘Electric Blitz’ deals also X damage to the two closest enemies and X extra damage to stunned enemies.
    +‘Driver’s Mania’ studies an enemy for 5.0 seconds
    +3.0 seconds in shield

Hero Mastery Collections:

• Damage
  • Shields
  • Stun

Don’t forget to check some of my previous unlikely concepts:
10fe16f922d491fe844c86e5a2e75786b2495404_2_200x200 7b359e404570e6cd0d5187ec84678692e05ec1e7_2_200x200IMG_20201119_014803

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney