What's Yours' Mine - Unlikely Concept

What’s Yours’ Mine - Unlikely Concept

Name: Charmcaster

Description: Don’t be full by her charming appearance. Charmcaster will put a spell on you without even noticing.

Quote: “You don’t know anything! You’re not even a real sorceress. You’re an… an idiot savant!”

Stats:

Trial Team: Blue

Role: Control

Position: Back

Stars: :star::star:

Animations:

Entrance: Charmcaster levitate her way into battlefield and lands in position.

Basic Attack: Charmcaster shoots a blast of magic to the closest enemy.
ThoughtfulMindlessCarp-max-1mb

Victory: Charmcaster levitates in position and laughs maniacally.

Defeat: Charmcaster closes her eyes and shouts in despair.

Skills:

:white_circle:White Skill: Set on Stone
Charmcaster zaps the ground with her magic and a Rock Giant appears. The Rock Giant has X HP and deals Y Normal Damage with every basic attack.
Charmcaster can’t have more than 3 Rock Giants in the battlefield. If there are already 3 Giants in the field, Charmcaster has to wait for one of the Giants to get KO’ed to activate the skill again.
Charmcaster_Rock_Monsters

:green_circle:Green Skill: No Harm Done
When Charmcaster takes more than 45% of her Max HP as damage with one hit, she creates an X HP magical shield for herself.

:large_blue_circle:Blue Skill: What’s Yours’ Mine
At the beginning of each wave, Charmcaster casts an ‘Alpha Rune’ to the enemy with most Max HP. When she reaches 10% of her Max HP, Charmcaster stuns the enemy marked with ‘Alpha Rune’ and starts absorbing the health from that enemy for the next 10.0 seconds.
DelectableBountifulKite-max-1mb

:purple_circle:Purple Skill: Hard Hit
✨Fantastic Damage
When a Rock Gianr gets KO’ed, it turns to a rock pile dealing X damage to all the closest enemies and knocking them back.

:red_circle:Red Skill: Charm Caster
‘What’s Yours’ Mine’ steals also 2 active buffs from the enemy with ‘Alpha Rune’.

When the shield from ‘No Harm Done’ falls, Charmcaster gains ‘Reflect’ for 10.0 seconds.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+X Skill Power
+Y Evasion
+Z Max HP to Rock Monsters

Friendships:

• Charmcaster/Gwen Tennyson

Allies: Jasmine, Pleakley, Demona
    Power Trip
    If the enemy gets KO’ed while Charmcaster absorbs its health in ‘What’s Yours’ Mine’, she heals herself her Max HP.
    +After ‘What’s Yours’ Mine’, Charmcaster increases her skill power by X.
    +X Armor.

• Charmcaster/Shego

Allies: The Manticore, Maleficent, John Silver
    Villain On My Own
    If the shield from ‘No Harm Done’ gets more than 50% of its Max HP as health, the enemy takes also X damage.
    +When a Rock Giant gets KO’ed, Charmcaster heals herself by X HP.
    +X Basic Damage.

You can check some of my previous unlikely concepts:
IMG_20220131_033248IMG_20211009_010305IMG_20210212_040057

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney