Gale - Likely Concept

This is my likely submission for Imagineer’s Hollywood Studios Concept Contest! . Enjoy the concept and feedback is appreciated.

Gale

Source: Frozen 2

She’ll be shown with leaves around her and this is where she is attacked.

Description: Gale is one of the 4 spirits from the Enchanted Forest. Gale’s wind can sure blow creeps away.

Quote: Wind Noises

Role: Control

Position: Front.

Stars: :star: :star:

Trial Team: Blue

Animations

Basic Attack: Goes to enemy lines and blows enemies.

Entrance: Twirls into his position with leaves flying around him. (See Blue Skill for other entrance)

Victory: Spins around.

Defeat: Flies up into the air.

Skills

White Skill: Whirly Tornado

(Fantastic Damage :sparkles: )

Gale transforms into a tornado dealing X damage per second for 7 seconds, bringing enemies closer to him. If an enemy is near the tornado, they are sucked in and are dealt an additional X damage once the duration has ended. Any enemies caught by it are unable to attack or use any skills for its duration.

Green Skill: Flotation

(Normal Damage :fist: )

Gale will fly to the closest enemy bringing them up into the air, making them unable to attack or use any skills for 5 seconds. After the duration is over, Gale will drop the enemy back to the ground dealing X damage. Gale is untargetable or undamageable for this duration.

Blue Skill: Strong Winds

(Fantastic Damage :sparkles: )

Instead of Gale’s normal entrance, Gale becomes a strong gust of wind, going to enemy lines, blowing all enemies dealing X damage per second for 6 seconds and knocking back enemies then goes to position.

Purple Skill: Windy Skies

Enemies hit by “Flotation” now lose 30% Reality and Armor during its duration.

This decrease in Reality and Armor is lowered by enemies above Level X.

Red Skill: The Wind Spirit

If an enemy hits Gale with their basic attack, they are cursed for 3 seconds and their attack speed is lowered by 20% for 5 seconds.

This decrease in attack speed is lowered by 15% if the enemy is above Level X.

Stat Boosters:

+X HP
+47 Fantastic Crit Damage
+2 seconds of stun in “Whirly Tornado”

Friendships

Gale and Judy Hopps

Disk: The Chase

The skill “Strong Winds” has a 10% chance of stunning an enemy for 6 seconds. (+5% per star)

Stat Boosters:
+X Armor
+X Damage

Allies: Chief Bogo, Elsa, and Kristoff and Sven.

Gale and Eeyore

Disk: Cheering Up.

Gale does 5% more damage to enemies debuffed. (+5% per star)

Stat Boosters:

+X HP
+X Reality

Allies: Winnie the Pooh, Pleakley, and Stitch.

11 Likes

I like this!

2 Likes

I love the idea. especially the friendship between Gale and Judy Hopps :slight_smile:

1 Like

How would Gale show up? You can’t see wind.

5 Likes

Her, right? Gale is basically a female. But very nice concept. Very creative, I like it a lot.

I changed it.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney