Game is in a update loop

But how is that PerBlues fault? They should compensate because you’re not tech savvy?

Maybe LG should compensate me because I don’t know which way to put batteries in my TV remote.

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s definitely the Play store. I used to have a different way by just going to my Installed games and updating it there, but of course they revamped the layout, so didn’t give me an update button after a few different attempts going around it. The other options will probably be a solution, but it did just finally show up later since I had to abandon it for a while.

1 Like

Just says “Verification failed” for me, thought somebody changed my Apple password lol

I’m on an Amazon device, still can’t update

2 Likes

I’m also on Amazon device and can’t get the update I’ve been trying for a while now and still nothing

That’s why this come with clear instructions. And like I said either that or clear instructions on the game for that to do. The game compensates for updates. The game should compensate because there game isn’t working. I don’t care who the 3rd party person is. Android apple, Amazon

I’m on an Amazon app, and no update for me
Either. Been trying since lunch time…
Unreal !

1 Like

Did you try searching up the game in your app store?

Yeah it usually has the update ready but nothing and I have been checking back every so often

Hi, the Amazone Kindle Fire Update does also not work … Hast to so ???

1 Like

My amazon kindle fire Device is also not updating …

Hi, my amzon Kindle fire is also not updating. Can you help??

Nothing can be done about it anyone who uses an Amazon device can’t get the update

Je peux pas avoir la mise à jour moi aussi! Un à loop!

You mean we can’t play it anymore?

Will we lose our progress?

You shouldn’t lose your progress as long as you haven’t uninstalled the game (or are connected to Google Play or something similar)

1 Like

I’m using kindle fire and I’m not sure if we will continue playing if the update won’t happen on our device.

Have you tried clearing the cache? I think it’s possible on most devices

How do you do that on kindle fire?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney