Game is in a update loop

When I visit the product page on amazon, it now says the app isn’t compatible with my fire tablet. I hope this is just temporary pending Amazon’s approval of the update.

Can anyone else help us kindle fire users so we can figure this out?

I think it would work similar to on Android devices:

1. Go to settings
  2. Search “apps”
  3. On Android, you would be looking for something that says “Apps and notifications”, look for a similar button
  4. Click it and find the app you use to install stuff
  5. There should be a clear cache button somewhere

I remember I owned a Kindle Fire at one point, but I never had to get to technical with it, so sorry if this dosen’t turn out to be correct

I followed all your directions found the cache button pressed it and checked Disney heroes again but it didn’t change anything. Thank you for at least dying to help but I’m very eager to GET back in this game again.

2 Likes

Hi there! I’ve let the team know that clearing cache did not seem to work for Amazon Kindle and I’ll let you know if there’s anything else we might be able to have you guys try. Unfortunately, it does sound like it may be on Amazon’s side.

4 Likes

Can we still play without the update?

No, can’t play without the update

The team is going to resubmit the update to Amazon and see if that fixes the issue!

2 Likes

Do you know when you will resubmit it?

It is under review by Amazon now. We do not know when they will approve, but hopefully soon.

3 Likes

Ok thank you!

Has Amazon accepted this request yet? Because I’m growing impatient!

As of 1 min ago nothing has changed… Still no update :angry:

We’re still waiting on Amazon approval. Unfortunately, we cannot speed that process up.

2 Likes

I know I have been waiting and its still not updated I am mad

1 Like

As is everyone else but unfortunately we can’t do anything about it

I know but I want to tell them get this update or I am taking to your manager

You might have to talk to Amazon’s manager. We are waiting on their approval.

1 Like

I want to play and talk with my friends

We want you to as well!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney