Game lagging S1 and Not loading

Heya @Samm , have you noticed S1 is lagging since 15 minutes?

Loading takes ages

13 Likes

Yep and now can’t connect at all

5 Likes

Same here. It lagged for a bit I changed device thinking my iPhone was more performant than my tablet and I couldn’t connect with my iPhone.:frowning: (

Now it stuck like that :frowning:

3 Likes

Looking through stuff the download says waiting for wifi… Changed from mobile data to wifi and no difference

Maybe @Polaris or @Elliot can help? Is there anyone from Perblue team who can check and help?

Elliot is never active in the forums currently. Polaris will say something soon hopefully.

Ask samm maybe.

The bots turned on their creators and took down the PB server… never trust a robot.

1 Like

Came here to say the same. Game won’t load at all.

1 Like

The game on both my devices won’t load past the main screen. :grimacing:

I can load on both devices but pointless since all game modes are frozen… post merge invasion crash the servers? Happened right at 1:00 here…

2 Likes

Almost 1h and…
waiting-gif-7

4 Likes

I was logged on through my tablet, which had gone to sleep; when I woke it up, I was still connected to the game, but it was really, really laggy and has now lost the connection altogether.

2 Likes

Interesting story.

My connection to the game was restored long enough for me to send a message to support from within the game; for those who can’t connect, you can try the support website: General — Disney Heroes Help Center (there’s a “Contact Us” button near the bottom of that page).

2 Likes

Same issue here can’t log in stops at the end of the load bar

Same problem here

Some observations on the runup into not being able to connect at all:
Claiming crates took a good 15-20s with the buy button showing as “waiting”.
Entering messages into chat (guild, vip in this case) took 30s or more to actually appear

edit
started right about the same time invasion should kick off, which usually caused small scale hang ups like this even on s14 prior to the merge (though only for 1 or 2 minutes, not endless)

1 Like

Lunchtime or maybe they’re all working on consolidations :rofl:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney