Game lagging S1 and Not loading

I’ve realised that Email Address is compulsory on the web support form - which makes sense on it’s own, as how else are the support agents going to respond.

But email is not compulsory in-game to submit a support ticket, and many players wouldn’t want to share it for privacy. It’s also not compulsory in order to create a forum account.

This web support form shouldn’t be pushed by support as an alternative to in-game tickets or the forum bug section.

3 Likes

I could log in normally now, but it seems like Invasion is broken now :sweat_smile:

Edit: but it’s still hardcore laggy

Support ticket initiated

I’m can’t get into my game. There goes my free stamina.

I just connected with no problem. :man_shrugging:

Could be a matter of your internet. Mine was running low today and I couldn’t log on. Sometime you just need a little patience :wink::wink:

1 Like

Nope, it wasn’t only me, it was all my guild members, they’re kicked out of the game, please don’t make it looks internet issue that is easy to find out if it was… it’s 99% always perblue servers issues

1 Like

Hello @Samm,

The game lagged again yesterday during invasion time and war was going on, we were about to lose our hits due to that, no one was able to log in or to access any part of the game

Please find a solution for that and at least move invasion starting time to be after war

Thanks

1 Like

Invasion starting time is already an hour later than the war start/end time. Either Invasion will start just one hour into the battle phase of War, or it will start an hour after the battle phase has ended.

3 Likes

It was starting before battle phase or at least it caused the game lagging 100%

This happens every invasion start and war wasn’t ended

1 Like

Hey @Samm

The game keeps lagging and we have to redo almost everything when it did

No end for this ???

2 Likes

Probably there will be another 1h lagging in 30 minutes. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Same for me. Such loading times and lag, the game is unplayable.

1 Like

Man S1 be lagging a lot

1 Like

Better return back my 20k$ and shut down this game @Samm

1 Like

It’s broken again, just in time for war hits.

1 Like

Another Monday lag session before invasion…

1 Like

this is all I’m getting after 15 minutes of this. I’ve restarted my phone, force closed the app, cleared the cache, and nothing is working

3 Likes

It’s invasion only thing that starts when this happens needs sorting out

1 Like

Same problem. Frustrating to miss out on the stamina from 12-2 when I had double drops active. Ugh

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney