Game lagging S1 and Not loading

That’s the thing I hate is missing out on that stamina. Then oer blue doesn’t do anything to reimburse that stamina either. Server 1 was not ready for the merger

1 Like

So glad someone is so Brave and full of Heart to request support reimburse account and shut down the game

2 Likes

Yay more problems.

2 Likes

Can I ask, why in God’s name would you push the update during the last 30 minutes of a war?

Is it really that difficult to wait until war ends. It’s set at a universal time. Or how about pushing updates during the middle of the night when less people are on, there has to be stats available to you to show when the server is under higher or lower load.

From the 3 hours of downtime at the start to losing access during the last 30 minutes. It’s just unacceptable.

2 Likes

Happened before.

They don´t work outside the standard office hours.

To be fair, this is sort of your problem. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The server wasn’t taken down until 30 minutes after that war ended. Maybe they could’ve waited another 30 to 60 minutes to send the update to the app stores, so that it would be less likely to show up in those stores until after war ended, but also by now active players should have enough experience with the update process to know they should wait until the server is down to update their app.

2 Likes

The server update always happens at the same time… nothing unusual.

1 Like

I was booted out 20 mins before war end not after.

Did you download the update from app store?

1 Like

I was on the server from at least 20 minutes before the war ended until 25 minutes after, with no issues, and I saw plenty of other people active on the server during that time as well.

1 Like

Ya sure you were.lol It was at 11:45 on the dot was offered an update in the store I updated it and was not allowed back into the game so regardless of what you state I know what happened and other people have the same experience which means it’s not just singular experience the fact that so many of you try to discredit other people’s experiences is unreal and you’re not trying to fix the problem you’re not trying to find a solution or offer any Aid to other players then there’s no reason for you to respond to them is there as I said it was around 20 minutes before War ended

1 Like

How about not download the update… it does not force you, so it´s entirely your fault.

2 Likes

I did immediately. Wasnt allowed back in app afterwards. Just gave me the loading screen and server is updating message.

1 Like

Yes, you shouldn´t. You DIDN´T HAVE TO update immediately.

But you did and that locked you out. Server Update is needed to update in this type of updates…

4 Likes

Is the game still down?

I was booted out and couldn’t get back in 30 minutes before war ended. Same with anyone else whose app auto updates. And server downtime during the start or end of war is impactful to quite a few players. We have members who live in Asia who select early targets to accommodate the hour difference. Losing out on 3 hours, having to scramble to replace folk who are no longer available is impactful. Both sides of 1 war account for 100 players, in a competitive environment targets are chosen and worked on based on schedule and availability. Losing those 3 hours and having to make last minute shifts due to interrupting availability directly effects all members who are counting on certain events taking place in a timely manner.

Coming back to the idea of, pb can’t do updates or maintenance at low load periods because it’s not during the 9-5 work day is hogwash for a game that collects this level of revenue. But surely, lets disenfranchise the most competitive of the player base in order to save a few dollars of over time compensation. I’m sure this long term growth strategy for a mobile app game will work. Because surely I’ll care to purchase more deals in a game that intentionally goes out of its way to not meet consumer standards or desires. Enjoy your free crate.

Time to turn off auto updates. :wink:

1 Like

Also, no one listens.

Why are you responding?

1 Like

Because I like to give helpful advice given to us by previous Community Manager(s).

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney