Game Performance Issues July 4

Lost out on contest and double drops while your “looking into it”… now my invasion team is suffering due to not having been upgraded when I wanted to with the double drops and my stamina boost…

I have a problem, whenever I open Disney heroes in my kindle, it tells me I need to update The gams, but when I go to the app store in my kindle I have the same game server and I am unable to open up Disney heroes. This issue has been happening to me for more than a week and I am sick and tired of it . If there is any new server plz place it in the kindle app store so I cannot have any problems in opening Disney heroes, or just let me know.

1 Like

I can no longer view it on my Support page, but thank you for the information. I appreciate your help.

@Malifacent_V Have you tried shutting your device down for a couple hours?

1 Like

Hi, I am getting glitches on server 22 where it says game is reconnecting. I have redownloaded etc. But I keep getting video crates and then it freezes or I’ll be playing and it freezes and I lose the stamina when playing or whatever’s in the crate. Any idea when a fix will be out ? Much appreciated

Server 16 did not even get that compensation and we were down too

We have identified players who were missing items or resources and sent them via the game mailbox. Please create a support ticket in game if you have any further questions or issues regarding this downtime.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney