Gizmo nerf complain thread

HIII!!! Ive decides to create this thread as way of making our complain in one thread and also showing PB how many player don’t like the nerf they are doing.

25 Likes

We don’t like it. Enough said…

12 Likes

Either it should be reversed or we should receive heavy compensation for it, whether it be gizmo buffs in his other skills or give us resources to build someone to replace him.

10 Likes

100% agree with u. Gizmo became another Bo peep. Usles…

12 Likes

Seems they find something we like and kill it making thst toon or avenue of the game…well worthless! PB needs to realize their “personal players” who are gifted 10k diamonds a day, don’t have a freaking clue about playing or what the average Joe wants within the game. Stop taking things away and start adding things that make the game more interesting, rathering turning off your player base!

14 Likes

RIP invasion, doing this will make less people do it and probably make more quit as it was Relatively unawarding as it was, and this just makes It even more impossible. I’ve said my piece on the matter on the patch notes Along the lines everyone else angry at this just to be flagged as predicted, because honestly some people just can’t (insert jack nickelson quote from a few good men).

10 Likes

Yeah invasion is impossible now. There was never any point of it anyway but still The don’t cap Linguini’s green’s heal or GMN’s healing. And Gizmoduck wasn’t even OP, He was useful. now we wasted our resources on an unnecessarily nerfed hero…

12 Likes

Yeah. In gizmo alone over $20

2 Likes

The fact that everyone think gizmo will be dead is absolutelty hilarious.
He is still good in PvP and he will still work in red just not in every color like invasion was intended

3 Likes

There are teams for every color to reach max tiers not just gizmo

1 Like

But he was the best one

But thats not the intent for invasion. The game mode is a week long thing that should be about using your head and testing heros to reach max tier …or using the x3 breaker to kill the bot

2 Likes

Hmm, I’m not sure he will still work in red - Bo Peep doesn’t still work in Blue. I suspect all that will happen is people will go back to using Bob or Mim teams in all 3 colours, which doesn’t change that particular issue.

There’s lots of heroes who work well in all 3 colours, Gizmo wasn’t unique in that

2 Likes

Hey saw u asked my server in other thread. I’m s9.

Gizmo should be nerfed

Invation wasnt fun it was just seeing those numbers go up like crazy that was fun

Invation rewards are lackluster mama bot should scale as much as she does

Gimo nerf 100% yes but it should come with mama bot nerf and improved invation rewards not before

6 Likes

Yes but those heros arnt killing a level 10k bot with one breaker … They provide the utility to help the heros in the xolor do it …like mim and pooh and mr inc

É impossível continuar com a PERBLUE nos consecutivas rasteiras!!!
Lançaram a invasão com recompensas boas e brevemente diminuíram absurdamente essas recompensas… após isso incluíram os mods que fazem uma diferença surreal no poder dos heróis nos obrigando a continuar fazendo invasão mesmo com recompensas irrisórias!!!
Não sendo o suficiente,nerfam o único herói que efetivamente deixa a invasão jogável e ainda assim requer tempo e dedicação para conclui-lo… principalmente nós brasileiros gastamos uma grana violenta para nos mantermos fortes,gastamos recursos absurdos sim porque o valor exigido para confecção de insígnias é um verdadeiro assalto!!!E quando finalmente conseguimos deixar a equipe apta para ser competitiva a Perblue resolve nerfar o herói ignorando os apelos de nós que somos nada menos que O CLIENTE!!!
CANSATIVO E DESMOTIVANTE!!!
DECLINEM ESSE NERF OU PERDERÃO AINDA MAIS JOGADORES!!!

4 Likes

Gizmo couldn’t really do it on his own either though - he needed speed (ie animal) & some protection ie. Hades or some tanky front liner, Hiro, Jasmine, Kristoff etc… in order to not fail too often

I can see why they have done it as it was le big cheese, but I think it could’ve been done in such a way that didn’t kill him off entirely (just change the bot mechanics?!) and shouldn’t be tried to pass off as a bug fix, and the rewards or points earned need massively improving to encourage people to even try without him

8 Likes

I feel sorry for Polaris with all the angry comments today…

7 Likes

Being able to score big in invasion was one of the only things keeping most of your players around, take that away and you’re taking away some of your player base as well

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney