Gizmo nerf complain thread

It’s always been like that.

Then it’s Meh

Another bo peep and gizmo.

I will be very curious to see the change in the “game stats” that they claim to have been observing that prompted this change.

We have SS from previous Invasions on Server 2. It will be fun (but depressing) to see just how far the scores fall. I expect maybe a 5-10 fold drop.

Glad many of us were wise to try and max out Tiers yesterday in expectation of our now impotent robot friend Gizmo.

I’ve seen a few people say that.
Why is everyone hating on Bo Peep?
When did she get a nerf?

Yeah. She got nerf. She was also good in invasion.

Basically, before patch 1.16 in late February, Bo Peep’s Woody disk allowed her to reduce mama’s armor all the way to 0; afterwards, there was a limit to how far she could reduce its armor, and she went from insanely OP in invasion to, at best, moderately helpful. Gizmoduck is basically Bo 2.0.

2 Likes

From server two myself… and sadly I don’t believe their stat collecting one bit. Before the server merge, people were saying too many people are quiting and probably needs a merge of servers, and they said no merger is needed according to their stats, then later they admitted one was needed after all. I believe what I see playing, and what I see things look grim. A lot of people morale is down and this Gizmo nerf basically making invasion impossible Really pissed a lot of people off from those I talk to and see on here, not just Becuase gizmo was nerfed, but the fact mama bots were not proportionally nerfed as well and rewards have not been buffed. I’ll keep playing ,don’t get me wrong, but pb has a lot of work to do to gain the respect of most players back from what I see.

5 Likes

And this not just from the game lost of respect…

1. short And rare q & a sessions that only answered like three questions people had , when was asked ahead of time for topics and questions (yes were a lot, and some really were repeative, and not really on topic to actually game play future expectations). But could have been reviewed ahead of time and made a summary of answers when first started to avoid those questions being asked again like others like @Pipsqueak has said afterwards.

2. Promising things coming to the game or forums just to be delayed with no date of when (see kim possible, another state of the game address, etc). Might be better just not to say anything till things look definitely coming out in a few days from statement to be honest to not hype expectations just to disappoint people’s expectations.

3. Not treating everyone equally with rules/tos reviewment
    The list can go on. Like I said hope things can change for the better, and maybe some things like this gizmo nerf, can be closer to what we expect And be reversed or new toons with this ability be introduced without making older toons that had a similiar affect useless/diminished can help close this gap that these types of nerfs created.

5 Likes

A new toon will come is all ready a cycle. 1.Bo peep: her nerf came 7-8 moth later of her release
2. Gizmo: his nerf came 7-8 month as well.
New heroes will get nerf and the list will go on if PB does not change.

I agree with everything u said.

Good point, just edited my message a bit To reflect that.

1 Like

Yeah I can barely scratch a bot now sure invasion is possible… if I spend 100-200$ to max out the proper heroes to make it possible. Using all my best red heroes with skills that damage armor gets me about 1-2% damage.

The reward system is terrible the only way invasion is really worth doing is if you can constantly do well and get all the tiers.

The whole point we (at least I) am mad about is that I don’t want to spend 100+ just trying to beat invasion. The rewards are worth about a days work as far as I’m concerned. Upgrading 1 mod to max from start was like 6-8million? Ridiculous. As someone that was beating invasion Consistently every week for a while And getting all tier rewards+ placement rewards. I still haven’t got one mod that’s maxed out.

5 Likes

How much you’ll add? 10k 100k 1000k?
Why you made a cap at all?

Respect our needs and stop nerfing our good toons just for no reason

I and my friend lost big fun.
My friend says, “I’m leaving this game.”

I admit that Gizmoduck’s green skill needed a cap.
However, I feel that the upper limit set this time is too low.

If you say this was a bug, please return the investment I made to him.

If you raise the limit, my dissatisfaction will be resolved.

8 Likes

You don’t even have to spend money making because some of the top players are not damaging the mama bot. I have spent over 60 breakers trying to figure out new lines. Have not even came close to 10% of a bot. Its absolutely ridiculous.

@TheAvengers who is him? I know who Ray is and he very well has a life. Ray has been busy the last 2 invasions so please if you want to run your mouth maybe it should be about your old guildies

1 Like

Temp is amazing wonderful person
and has a life

Please keep the disagreement civil and dont cross the line and insult others stay on topic

@big_kahuna_2319i believe he was talking about Sharp and Ray but either way it shouldn’t have been brought up or worded like that.

1 Like

Oh wow! Thank you for taking the time to find that note and sharing it! I had no idea that they capped that disc!!!

Bo and Merida was my super combo in Invasion. I honestly tethered Bo to Meg and used them on any color Invasion. But dang. I had no idea they nerfed that. It was around that time that I noticed damage went way down and switched to using other lineups. I looked at her skills, but didn’t realize it was the disc that got capped.

Good grief PerBlue.
Is it an embarrassing lack of forethought or just shameless, repeated bait and switch???
I don’t know. Don’t know which is a worse look either. SMH😒

3 Likes

I use him during war attacks against tanky teams and I use him in my defence occasionally

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney