Gizmo nerf complain thread

Wait what does this mean? Was there a nerf in the Stitch disk as well?

Your feedback is welcome, but the expectation is you be civil about it. Calling us idiots and saying we don’t know what we’re doing is not acceptable.

16 Likes

I am a little puzzled as to how one of the changes for the patch itself slid by like that untested though.

On the other hand, it seems like it was at least noticed fairly quickly though, so it’s at least not hopeless =)

3 Likes

PB way to take the fun out of invasions - super annoying. By far the most irritating change done so far

3 Likes

Yes, while the nerf may be annoying, let’s all be civil and be model citizens.

1 Like

PB changed Gizmoduck’s Duke disk so that his armor cap is raised by up to 100% for each enemy. Using a maxed Stitch (Ma) to slow the bot prevents any enemies from spawning, meaning it’s now counterproductive to use the two together.

4 Likes

Why would anyone waste their time with invasion now? Seriously, suck the fun out of everything and you’ll kill the game!

7 Likes

Really hope it’s increased significantly. There seriously needs to be viable heroes for invasion.

6 Likes

And… even after fix, the amount of steal should be increased once again by 10 times, of new cap.

And still waiting for Gizmoduck to study all enemies.

3 Likes

Rip Gizmoduck…Cant do even 10 % at 200 bot…Rip.
Now Have to use stitch + Gizmo…Great PB

1 Like

Uhh, Stitch (Ma) is extremely useful to begin with, you definitely should be using him every time assuming you have the disk maxed. And my Gizmo is doing OK against bots over 300. I think the problem is with your team.

@Polaris Can we have a Rex rework a la QoH but make him Invasion Specific. This we would love!

edit: pretty pretty please :pray:

3 Likes

My disk is at 3 stars and My gizmo aint that good but i can atleast kill 1k-2k with 1 breaker
But its not looking possible now

Was this a typo, then? Sorry.

Nah…Its not typo…Its random like 10-20% damage on yes 200 Bot

Oh. What’s your team? Maybe I can help.

0.1%damage on red team big bots
The cap also nerfed him for pvp as well
Gizmo is more useless than before😂

1 Like

Gizmo, EQ, Olaf, Animal , Hiro.
I dont have Hades with His red skill…so i use olaf till hiro launches his bot

I think i invested my resources on A Ralph…Lol…
Truly more useless

1 Like

I’m going to assume Animal has his Gonzo disk, I use him for that as well, but why use Olaf and EQ? They’re both Blue team heroes, they don’t gain the bonus from powerups.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney