Gizmo nerf complain thread

Have a look at the video I just linked above, the short answer is no. Basically he was a factor of 10,000+++ more damage than any other hero or mechanic, there was no bot level that he couldn’t clear in one breaker.

1 Like

It was a few invasion experts as to say. They didn’t really tell me. But their score would blow out in a few hrs. It was long before, now it takes longer as much more tiers have been added. Even at that time I was unable to reach anywhere. Thinking it may have been stitch and Bo peep and some others. When I got her up invasion was changed and she was useless for me.

6 Likes

F in the chat

10 Likes

This is unacceptable!

5 Likes

And they even took out an advance on Stitch (Ma) ahead of time, with the new effect from his Duke disk. :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

LOL. We dont habe the descritpion.
Its still the same. (sry German pic)

@Polaris
We need the correct descritpion on s16

#RIPGIzmo #justanotherBoPeepnow

1 Like

From what I read from replies. Polaris said they nerfed him so that people won’t walk over 10k lvl bots with no pwerups. Now with 160 powerup and only 400 lvl bot I can’t do 10% dmg. How is this fair. Just how much armor does the bot have? I don’t think I will be able to do anything in invasion now. Frankly I already lost interest. How pathetic from pb.

11 Likes

Agreed. Polaris’ response made it seem like getting tiers would still be easy but barely 1% damage on 1k bots is a HUGE nerf.

10 Likes

Polaris told me they don’t nerf bo and mr inc because of ppl shared invasion teams here in forums

I have been using gizmo since day 1 months ago and it was fun

Immediately they nerfed him after ppl started Sharing gizmo is invasion toon here in forums

5 Likes

I agree. I don’t think they check the logs on their own to see if things are out of hand. People shouldn’t share it but who knows maybe it’s pb’s plan from the start. Me.inc isn’t doing much dmg that’s for sure.

Could be … to make us spend lot of money on that toon to make it powerful
Then they just nerfed it without even taking our feed back on that

We are who spend and we were happy with gizmo as he was before nerfing

And who cares if players do 1bil points or not … finally maximum rewards are only 100k mod power and never thought it is worthy

Now no one will play invasion and no one will spend time or money on it

6 Likes

Yup pb have did this without giving any thought it seems. I tried most combinations and none are doing good damage. Higher tiers requires 150k or more points which only comes on higher bots. Even a 500 lvl bot gives like 50k total points. It will take enormous time and participation. With it’s rewards not worth it. I’m considering quitting as invasion was what I looked forward to.

7 Likes

Invasion sucks now, dont l8ke this nerf

1 Like

What is there in Invasion for the weaker players? 1 Mod, a surplus of Mod tokens, worthless Mod bits, and a few odds and ends

2 Likes

I can max invation rewards with no gizmo
You also can

95% of players wont be able to
You and i will fly away from the rest and the 5% start quitting we will be alone with no competition

The difficulty is high the rewards are low

I love you just trying to be the devil’s advocate

There is currently an error with the cap stat - it’s too low and we’re working to get the correct data into the game.

7 Likes

And just HOW does one Max Invasion?

1 Like

Lol. So I can’t say “idiots” or challenge your knowledge without getting flagged. This seems like an open communication board.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney