Glass Joe (Unlikely Hero Concept)

Glass Joe (from Punch Out!)
Description: Weighing in at 110 pounds, and holding 99 loses and one win to his name. Glass Joe will put his pathetic boxing skills to the test in the fight for the City
Quote: “Make it quick…. I want to retire.”
Stars: 1
Trial Team: Red
Entrance: Glass Joe nervously shuffles his way to the battlefield
Victory: Glass Joe sips some coffee and eats a croissant
Death: Glass Joe will wiggle as he falls to the ground dazed
Role: Frontline Support

Skills:

Basic Attack: Glass Joe will jab the enemy

White skill: Vive La France!: Fantastic Damage
Glass Joe will stand proud and taunt the enemies, inspiring all allies for 15 seconds, then he will right uppercut the closest enemy. Dealing X damage and knocking them back

(The taunt Glass Joe preforms)

Green skill: Don’t Hit My Chin
Glass Joe will block his face with his gloves, giving him a shield with X health that lasts for the rest of the wave. When he does this he heals all allies for X health and increases their health bars by 20% for the rest of the wave

Blue skill: You’re Bad For Bad For My Health
Glass Joe enters each wave with headgear to protect his head. This means him and allies will be dealt 20% less damage for the first 15 seconds of each wave

Purple skill: Liberte!
Glass Joe and allies will be healed X health for each time they dodge an enemy attack, along with this, after Glass Joe uses “Vive La France!” Glass Joe and allies will have a 30% chance to dodge enemy attacks of any kind for 15seconds

Red skill: France’s Glass Jaw
Glass Joe and allies are immune to debuffs

Friendships:

Glass Joe and Bottle Of Listerene
Disk: Shiny And Clean Glass Jaw
Glass Joe will gain reflect for 10 seconds at the start of each wave
Gabby Jay has yet to appear in the City so Glass Joe needs a new coach. He comes across Bottle Of Listerene and he has the desire to turn Glass Joe into a champion, weather he’s up to it or not
Allies: Ralph Dash Donald Duck

Glass Joe and Fear
Disk: Grothophobia
Glass Joe heals all allies X health for 20% of the damage dealt to Glass Joe
Fear and Glass Joe seem to have a lot in common, but Glass Joe wants to make a change. He wants to no longer wants to be afraid of getting punched in the face, he’s realized in order to be a better boxer, he’ll have to get over that fear. So he brings his new friend Fear along for the ride.
Allies: Goofy Anger Mad Madam Mim

I love this concept! The skills and the friendships are excellent! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much

You’re welcome

Came here expecting glass joe to be jack skellington levels of purposely bad given hed the weakest punch out character and probably one of the weakest non mob character in gaming. Got a solid healer similar to baymax and yax.

1 Like

Thanks, I thought it fit considering Glass Joe’s defensive nature

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney