Goodbye to DuckTales (2017) 😭

As y’all know on the 15th of March, DuckTales is ending, it was a lot of adventure with Scrooge and his family. What were y’all favorite moments or thing that happened in the show?

4 Likes

NO not duck takes

Sorry for your loss, ducktales. You will be loved

I don’t think that’s how you correctly use the phrase “Sorry for your loss.”…

17 Likes

Dude it’s “Ducktales”

It’s probably autocorrect

dUcktAles… wOoOo

Actually… it is DuckTales.

I wanted a season focused on Webby… sad to see it go but it is going on Disney+ where I can watch it over and over!

I like that fat guy that hates scrooge

I rate the show 6/10

You mean Flintheart Glomgold?

Why?

I have the same question.

ah yes that guy, I’m jealous of that mega beard he has.

because it was alright, but it seemed pretty tacky at times

I don’t know how to link thing or what you did so just put two and two together aight

I appreciate that you didn’t say anything negative about the show. I can respect your opinion while also saying I do not think the show is tacky.

It had formulaic elements, but it conveyed them through really heartfelt, emotional, hysterical, fun and sometimes uncomfortably realistic emotions and scenes. Look at The Last Crash Of The Sunchaser. It’s one of the greatest episodes in television history. I do not think that is a controversial statement either. It was a undeniably genius and brilliant episode that was almost too good for a children’s show.

But I am also very sad it is ending. Live through us, forever it will.

Pls don’t come for me when I say this but I use to not like this show until I began watching it and I realized it’s beginning to get good but super sad it’s over like it deserves a chance

Hmmm… I thought such topic already exist.

But anyway, there’s goes my 2nd favourite Disney show, it’s really sad that DT17 won’t get season 4, 5, 6… and more! It really should end never :grimacing:

Everything

And about DHBM and DT17, I really hope Della Duck will be released, she is amazing!

1 Like

3 seasons so short. Why not 4 seasons so much potentiële gone to waste

I’m pretty sure this thread was already a thing…

Did anyone watch the finale I haven’t watch it yet but I wanna know your opinion

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney