Goodbye to DuckTales (2017) 😭

I think Peacock is cheaper but let me confirm that.

It is but it has ads… if you want it ad-free then it costs more than Disney+.

3 Likes

Yeah, I saw that when I looked it up. Thank you for clarifying though. Either way, I would recommend Disney Plus for anyone.

Disney+ has no ads and is a one price for all so yeah it is the cheapest then. Yes you can pay monthly or yearly but you get it.

6.99 per month (American dollars)

Same with Netflix that had no ads but for disney plus we paid for yearly which is the lucky thing for me

This is Netflix. Looks like it is only good if you pay the 13 or 18 bucks a month. Plus more expensive than Disney+ on all fronts.

And now back to the topic of DuckTales. I wanted a season 4 focused on Webby.

So for the darkwing Duck reboot for disney plus it is unknown/not confirmed if it will have the same style as ducktales was, because the directors are different, which I will wait for the reveal style and I’m still looking for some disney/Pixar films that are getting their own shows for the future like the monsters at work or zootopia plus

Zootopia is. Moana is. Princess and the Frog is. Lots are coming. Lots is coming in April-June.

I’m looking forward to these

Well not until it arrived in 2022/2023 which was too early for these

I do not understand this post. The stuff I refer to that is coming in April May and June is different stuff. Point is DuckTales will be on Disney+ and I will be able to watch all of it. I will also be happy to have lots of new things to watch in the coming months and in the future because Netflix is catching up.

Heh, I understood this probably not intentional reference.

TBH I want more of DuckTales at least there’s a podcast plus The coolest character in the show is Lena and speaking of Lena I would love to see her in the game (not expecting her but love to see)

I actually love della she’s hilarious, kind, sweet ,always acted like her brother. And I would love to see her in the game.

This rendition gave me Avengers vibes since it’s crossover of most the disney afternoon shows and they all cam together in the finale. They even made a few references to Gargoyles. I was hoping for for a better fight scene though with them against F.O.W.L with Scrooge saying something like:

Scrooge: MCDUCKS… assemble

Although thanks to cable I got to watch the finale before it even aired :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yeah and threw out the show ever since she got back from the moon her motherly ways escalated

Or is it?

3 Likes

That looks to be a good podcast continuation. It won’t be the last of them.

Danny Pudi has already said that you will be seeing them in their reboot designs still, whether it be in the Darkwing reboot, the Epcot World Showcase or even in this podcast form.

1 Like

No i don’t

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney