Grammatical Error Found

Language is rapidly evolving. But it’s okay, you may refer to a modern dictionary for a reference. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are correct about language evolving but I promise you that ‘enthuse’ is by no means a modern addition to the English language.
Anyway, the silver lining here is that we’re all learning something new.

3 Likes

Found this one in Hercules’ blue skill description. There should be an of after pommel.

7 Likes

Perblue should keep checking this thread. :boom:

6 Likes

I wonder if this also fits in this thread.
"Woody and Sulley go look for Bo Peep.

Is the bolded words supposed to be went to look?

3 Likes

No, this one is also correct. It is just written in the present tense, as opposed to the past tense.

7 Likes

I don’t have a picture,but I don’t think there shouldn’t be a s at the end of the word night.(Mr.Incredible and Elastigirl friend campaign)

1 Like

You’re gonna have to be far more specific. Did you find it in one of the descriptions that you read before starting a battle? Did one of the characters say it after a battle? If it’s the latter, you can find it on Mr. I’s friend wall.

1 Like

They did go on multiple date nights

2 Likes

Yep.Elastigirl was saying it at the end of the friend campaign “homeward bound”.

1 Like

Okay, thank you for that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Sweet_dreams is this the supposed typo? The Elastigirl line at the top?

If so, the line, “We’ll just tell them it’s date night,” is correct. There shouldn’t be an s after night.

4 Likes

Yes That is it.That’s the right one.

1 Like

In the mission “Fix-it, Judy!”
The very top text box at the start where it says “Judy has a idea!” I believe should be “an”.

7 Likes

Yes, it should be an “an.”

1 Like

I think you guys pay to much attention to this small stuff…imo.

2 Likes

I find it fun to find them.

2 Likes

They are helping. It’s for the game’s aesthetics.

2 Likes

@Champion_David uuuh you used the wrong to in your last post. It should have been too. :grin:

2 Likes

Well I am not gonna change it why?

Cuz I am not a perfect person :wink: :grin:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney