Grammatical Error Found

I was just joking :grin: 
 I have a very literal sense of humor.

4 Likes

Found another one! It’s in the Moana/Merida mission “Bow No!” Pretty sure they don’t want to eat a stall.

I actually just noticed this, but there’s a second one in this screenshot. The on at the end of the second line should be one.

5 Likes

It is hard for me to figure out what this is supposed to be saying

2 Likes

I believe they are trying to say.
The two almost forgot the bow string! Thankfully, Merida sees one at a stall and buys it before leaving the market.

4 Likes

Going word for word with typo corrections, it says, “The two almost forgot the bow string! Thankfully, Merida sees one at a stall and buys it before leaving the Market.”

5 Likes

Got it. Thanks @Warrior-Maui I couldn’t figure it out. No matter how I tried.
:angel:

3 Likes

Ok thanks for bring it down to my very low intellectual lvl! :grin:

2 Likes

@Warrior-Maui, I’m convinced that you’ll graduate with high honors. :gem: :medal_sports::medal_military::reminder_ribbon:

4 Likes

image https://media.giphy.com/media/VXuKUKAgUgRlm/giphy.gif

11 Likes

Got another one. In the max energy section, on the second line, the word “heroes” is missing its second e.

6 Likes

Also,looked back on one of Elastigirl’s friend walls,and also,there should be a comma after the word that.(Jack Jack friendship)

2 Likes

Can you narrow it down to a certain episode?

3 Likes

I found one at the guild war.
“You are not a high enough in this guild
”

Is it supposed to be “You are not high enough in this guild
”

8 Likes

image It’s not “No,you can’t have that honey”,it’s" No,you can’t have that,honey ".

3 Likes

@Sweet_dreams I took a look at it, and I think it’s correct. Elastigirl is telling Jack-Jack that he can’t have the honey (the food kind of honey). If she were calling Jack-Jack Honey, the word would be capitalized.

But then again, it may be able to go either way. If Elastigirl is referring to Jack-Jack as Honey, you would be right. There should be a comma there.

3 Likes

The fact thst he goes full monster makes me think it prolly was honey :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, the honey refers to the food because the next sentence connects to that sentence.

1 Like

Oh,I get it now.(didn’t remember English class!)

1 Like

No, just because the next line talks about groceries, that doesn’t resolve the ambiguity. I motion that honey is a very odd thing to bring up as an example of something that Jack-Jack would want to eat as a snack, and that cookies would have been a much better option since they are used in the movie to calm him down. Cookies are even referenced at the very end of the campaign as the thing he levitated into the cart:

Ergo, despite it being a technically correct sentence, I’m pretty sure they missed a comma, and she referred to Jack-Jack as “honey,” and not actual honey as honey.

4 Likes

It’s diffcult to get words right sometimes.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney