Found this typo in the Judy/Bogo friend campaign. Is two when it should be to

5 Likes
Grammatical error
Update 1.9.3 Patch Notes
A year of memories

Lol
20 characters!!!
Wait what was wrong with this?

This should be fixed in the next game update (not the one today, but then next client update!)

4 Likes

I found another wording error, this time in the Merida/Elastigirl mission Mums Away. Pretty sure Merida has triplets for siblings. Not twins.

1 Like

I found yet another grammatical error. It’s in the Merida/Elastigirl mission Mum’s Away again. There should be an “s” at the end of return.

@Polaris I think I found another typo. It’s in the Finnick/Nick campaign. I don’t think there should be an a before pull.

3 Likes

This is great. Man you are so observant. You need some compensation. Give this player 1 million gold

2 Likes

Thanks for that!

(20 characters)

This is from a while ago, but I just didn’t post it. It’s in the Nick/Yax campaign. The “a” before the “an” in the Conspiracy Yax mission shouldn’t be there.

1 Like

This is a really minor one, but I thought I post it anyway. This one is in the Maui/Moana campaign. There should be a space between the exclamation mark and the I.

1 Like

Fatastic should be “fantastic”

…either normal or fatastic damage

3 Likes

Nice catch, NCTZEN_Haechan!

1 Like

@NCTzen_Haechan Where in the game did you see that screen? I need to know how to get there to fix the typo.

3 Likes

The background looks like the daily sign in screen but it’s not that. Curious.

That looks like the info you read about heroes, it isn’t in that format.

It was in the Mailbox. It appears to the new players.

4 Likes

This one is less of a typo and more just improper English. It doesn’t exactly need fixing; it’s just a pet peeve of mine to point out improper use of grammar. Anyway, this is in the Yax/Frozone mission Yax on Ice. Enthused is not a word. It should say something like this: “Frozone’s not exactly excited,” or “Frozone’s not exactly enthusiastic about it.”

1 Like

Hate to break this one to you but enthused is perfect English.

3 Likes

My grammar textbook says otherwise.

3 Likes