Grammatical Error Found

Hiro apparently😂

1 Like

And as I said way back when, I think they intended for Ralph to say the wrong word.

2 Likes

I don’t think so - if this was supposed a case of malapropism, it would make sense in a funny way. Or it would sound like he was making an unintentional pun.

But it’s just nonsense.

1 Like

Also, “since” was written twice here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Your duty”, not “you duty”

Another error

5 Likes

That phrase by Puumba is SO messed up :thinking:

3 Likes

I agree. Maybe we should ask, come next Q&A?

3 Likes

Dang, thats alot of errors.

1 Like

Idk how I never spotted this one before, in Megavolts disk -

It should be “the duration… is reduced” - since we’re talking about multiple disables, but the duration of them as a singular thing. Or, if it was durations, that would be fine too

2 Likes

I don’t see a mistake. There is only one duration per disable, right? So, “duration” is correct.

Btw “are” is used after plural nouns. “Is” is used after singular nouns.

Ex: “This apple is tasty”

Non-ex: “This apple are tasty”

Ex: “The carrots are healthy”

Non-ex: “The carrots is healthy”

1 Like

Yep, but it isn’t referring to the disables themselves being reduced, it’s the (singular) duration of the disables that’s being reduced - so it should be is. Durations (plural) can be used because each disable has a unique duration, and they are all reduced - in that case are would still be correct

I think? :thinking:

This can have it’s own debate over whether it’s implying that the carrots are good for you, or that they are simply well maintained :smile:

6 Likes

Doesn’t Randall mean “pathetic”?

I don’t know if it has been reported here already (most likely, yes) but there should be an “e” at the end of Arendelle

2 Likes

I believe poetic is the intended word. I think it’s more ironic than poetic though.

4 Likes

I don’t know. Being turned into a cat would be more of an embarrassment than feel like poetry

You have beat the first episode of the Randall/Yzma campaign, right?

1 Like

And Yzma’s quote emphasizes what Randall meant

1 Like

I haven’t even unlocked it yet. My Randall and Yzma are still sitting at P4.

1 Like

Did anyone notice that Magica says “I is”?:thinking:

1 Like

“Is” should be “am” and “1” should be “one”

1 Like

Being turned into a cat when someone calls you a cat is kinda ironic, so, I don’t think “pathetic” suits this sentence.

2 Likes

Lol!:joy::joy::joy: thats funny to be honest

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney