Plot twist: what if Magica is talking about herself in 3rd person? Lol

2 Likes

Plot Twist: She is talking in 3rd person view about someone named “I”

3 Likes

Okay, you got me this time :joy:

3 Likes

Plot Twist: she is in first grade

1 Like

The plot twist meme has gotta make sense yet ridiculous at the same time, you know?

2 Likes

Yeah that is true

1 Like

Noticed This on Scrooge’s White Skill Screen.

On the First Sentence I’m Pretty sure it is supposed to say Two Coins And not Two Coin

5 Likes

“a” should be removed or just make “sandwich” singular

4 Likes

A couple of things wrong with this.

First, that comma after “you” shouldn’t be there. If anything there should be a comma after “things,” but it is not totally necessary. Second, that question mark should be a period.

5 Likes

“Consider” should be present-tense. Not past-tense

5 Likes

I think the question mark is ok to signify the intonation (up rather than down) but the comma, yeah

3 Likes

Because it’s not in a question form, it sounds weird with an upward intonation. It sounds more like a request or demand, something found in an imperative sentence.

3 Likes

Don’t think Russell spells his name with three L’s :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Does the o for “okay” needs to be capitalized?

2 Likes

Hmmmmm. I’m not totally sure. Formal English dictates yes, but with the triple periods, an informal technique, it looks sort of weird with a capital “o.”

3 Likes

I usually don’t put a capitalized letter after the triple periods, …like this. I’m not sure though

5 Likes

Not exactly a grammatical error, but shouldn’t Jasmine’s second sentence be pronounced by Shank instead? Or do I have to assume that Jasmine is saying “no problem” to herself and that they have videogames in Agrabah?

5 Likes

This should be “piqued”, not peaked

1 Like

I think the peaked has been incorrectly used in place of piqued in several instances.

3 Likes

This is in the Woody/Buzz campaign. There should be a space after “Leader?”

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney