Grammatical Error Found

We don’t do that here.

2 Likes

If you’re referring to the characters saying the wrong thing, we also post those here.

1 Like

I know xD it’s just insane to see animal talking fluently even if it was an error

1 Like

Should be “interfering”

Should be “Incredibile”

3 Likes

I think “Incredible” is possibly correc t.

If you change the pronunciation of the word, you get In-cred-i-beel.

1 Like

No, the proper name of his car is spelled as ‘Incredibile’.

2 Likes

Not totally sure about this one. I think Jasmine should be in the possessive case.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s a tough one. It sort of sounds right either way but I think ‘pole vaulting’ as a noun makes far more sense than as a verb which would warrant the possessive case.

2 Likes

I’ve got a few to report today.

That “a” before “archery” should be “an.”

The first sentence in the top speech box doesn’t really make sense with that comma there. I think it would flow much better without it.

That comma in the last sentence should be a period.

3 Likes

I think that one is right?

2 Likes

Two independent clauses can’t be separated by a comma. Doing so makes it a run-on sentence. It could be resolved without creating two sentences by making one of the clauses subordinate to the other. A way to do this would be putting a conjunction such as “so” after the comma.

1 Like

It was the other one

1 Like

Woops.

1 Like

I think a semicolon would sound best. But since it’s dialogue, I think they can get away with it.

1 Like

Yes, a semicolon would also work. I thought about mentioning it, but didn’t. I also considered that they could reasonably use the run-on sentence to imply quick speech.

2 Likes

That period should be a comma.

2 Likes

Also, maybe “this is THE most impressive…”?

2 Likes

No, by saying “a most impressive” she just means very impressive.

3 Likes

What does it mean by “steal 10%“? What does it steal? Armor? Memes? The chance of Kim coming to the game?

6 Likes

A few things here -

“day” is obviously repeated, only 1 “day” is needed.

“the best. Day. Ever” - the periods are clearly used for emphasis, which is fine - but the capitalisation, while technically correct, looks wrong. It could use title case - ie. “the Best. Day. Ever” - I think that makes more sense.

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney