Grammatical Error Found

should be “the frequency is too high”

1 Like

Also, in stage 1 of the same episode of that friendship campaign, someone says it’s “the securist building in the city” :thinking:

2 Likes

I think they meant Mad Hatter🤔

5 Likes

Autocorrect must’ve done that.

1 Like

I think that “are” should be “is.” I could be wrong about this. The way I learned it, words that refer to areas of academic study that end in “ics” such as physics are considered singular despite the “s” at the end of the word. I am not totally sure this rule applies to this particular usage of the word, so some secondary input would be appreciated.

1 Like

Hmm… that’s a tricky one.

The subject of physics is usually treated as singular, but in this case I think it should be plural. He isn’t talking about the singular subject, but more likely several strains of physics which are involved in whatever he’s talking about (I don’t know the context, but the way it’s phrased sounds that way to me).

I would say it’s right the way they have it.

5 Likes

You would be correct in that assumption.

2 Likes

I think either works, depending on what specifically he means - I assume it’s fine how it is

1 Like

So, is this Mad Hatter’s way of speaking, or is it a typo? Having never seen Alice in Wonderland, idk.

Are from wonderland should have a “you” in between “Are” and “from”??

5 Likes

I haven’t seen Alice in Wonderland either, but I am going to assume that the Mad hatter speaks normally. So yes I would say that there should be a “you” there.

3 Likes

Actually, I take that “assume” away. I’ve seen more of their campaign and he speaks normally throughout it. So it’s definitely a typo.

2 Likes

I have seen Alice in wonderland and if you haven’t I am extremely sorry you haven’t seen such a classic but anyway the mad hatter definitely would not skip the you on purpose.

3 Likes

Found this while reading through friendship walls. Linguini ends with an “i,” not an “e.”

4 Likes

I believe “residence” should be “residents.”

2 Likes

Unless that can be an area of a city??

1 Like

Well, it says City, which is the name of the, well, err, city. Si I assume that means the whole island and not a region of it.

1 Like

Found a couple of errors in Jack Skellington’s and Moana’s red skill descriptions.

On the bottom additional star boost, I don’t think there should be two plus signs on the mod value.

I believe “sources” should be singular.

2 Likes

Guys, Animal can talk properly now!

(Being sarcastic. Gonzo is supposed to say what Animal said)

7 Likes

Animal talking properly? We can’t have that.

1 Like

Not actually a grammatical error, but Kristoff is supposed to be saying that line, not Shang.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney