Grammatical Error Found

Just like this…

!

what happened here? (also don’t kill me for reviving this)

1 Like

No, no, it’s fine

This is one of those threads that can be revived

Although that’s more of a bug than a grammatical error :thinking:

4 Likes

I cannot provide a screenshot from the game right now, but in Violet’s bio, “battlefield” is instead spelled as “battlefied”

I can provide a screenshot from Wakkatu, however.

1 Like

I can confirm this error.

7 Likes

Nothing wrong with this grammatically, however a very common faux pas that’s a particular bug-bear among cooks - Pepper is a flavouring, not a seasoning!

3 Likes

?

Yeah, are we talking about ground black pepper?

Because I’ve always seen it called a seasoning or a spice, never a flavouring. Google doesn’t turn up anything about it either.

I’ve never really called anything a flavouring for that matter; is it a British thing?

4 Likes

like I said, very common XD we had a professional hotel cook take a lesson once and he mentioned the difference. Pepper can be a seasoning, but the way that almost everyone uses it is as a flavouring.

The difference is whether or not you can taste it in the final dish - eg. salt is a seasoning because you can’t really and it’s used to bring out the original flavour more, but pepper can usually be tasted - hence it’s a flavouring

Salt can be tasted as well :confused:

“That wasn’t what we agreed on”

@Loutre we use this thread to report & discuss grammar / spelling / punctuation mistakes or suggestions for the game text - Polaris would pass them on to the team to fix :slight_smile:

10 Likes

asks

3 Likes

hangs

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure hearts should have an apostrophe.

yo wait Loutre liked my comment I’m so honored

1 Like

Unphased” isn’t really a word, but if it was it would probably mean Disappeared or something :man_shrugging:

we want Unfazed

3 Likes

Jim should probably roll up his sleeves :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

The spelling of his name should be ‘Callaghan’.

7 Likes

It’s been a while… anyway.

The word “troubling” should be “trouble.”

4 Likes

There should be a comma after mom, I believe

5 Likes

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney