Grammatical Error Found

Here’s an interesting one. First it says “on VIP Crate screen,” then it says “on the VIP Crate screen” and then it says “on VIP Crate screen” again.

I think “the” is more correct in this case, since this isn’t a set of instructions (e.g. Apply directly to surface,) but it’s the inconsistency of it that bugs me the most. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I found this a long time ago so they might have fixed it, but idk. Ralph says “I resemble that remark” when I’m pretty sure he would say “I resent that remark”.

6 Likes

By sheer coincidence I actually saw this today, and no, it hasn’t been fixed. But I think that’s because it was intentional. I think they meant for Ralph to use the wrong word.

3 Likes

How about this one?

The e should be removed from the word cleares.

6 Likes

Yes, that e should not be there

3 Likes

Something’s wrong here. Is it Megra or Megara?

9 Likes

“Per say” should be “Per se.”

6 Likes

It’s Megara

20 characters

3 Likes

I find one!! Finally!!

in Dora voice Canyou find what is wrong with this picture?? O.o

4 Likes

Turing should beTurning.

Or he’s should be he since “he is passes” doesn’t make sense

3 Likes

Oh, @TherMasterStitch, maybe mine is incorrect. Yours makes more sense.

1 Like

Idk if yours is right or wrong, but winner goes to @TherMasterStitch :grin:

gives cookie :cookie:

2 Likes

@NCTzen_Haechan Turing test is correct. It’s actually a real thing. Go Google it.

2 Likes

@Polaris is warehouse suppose to be capitalized?

7 Likes

I found a real subtle one. I believe this is what’s called a dangling modifier, where a sentence can be interpreted in several different ways because of bad wording.

The way it’s intended to be read is that Bogo sees Merida through the window, but it can also be read like that Bogo sees Merida is leaning out a window to attack creeps.

“Chief Bogo looks out through the precinct window and spots Merida fighting creeps.” is a better alternative.

6 Likes

Or:

From the precinct window, Bogo spotted Merida.fighting creeps!:wink:

3 Likes

It let us know how much Warehouses are important.

2 Likes

[quote=“Warrior_Maui001, post:42, topic:145139, full:true”]
Found another one! It’s in the Moana/Merida mission “Bow No!” Pretty sure they don’t want to eat a stall.

I actually just noticed this, but there’s a second one in this screenshot. The on at the end of the second line should be one.
[/quote]I think “eat a stall” should be “at a stall”

4 Likes

What’s wrong with the picture?

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney