Team: blue

Basic attack: hits enemy with eight ball cane

Entrance: Stands in his statue like form and then moves

Defeat: throws smoke bomb and disappears

Victory: laughs maniacally

Skills

WHITE SKILL: WAX MUSEUM

:fist:Normal
Stan will freeze the creeps as he laughs, while the creeps are frozen he will deal x more damage and move faster. The creeps will be frozen yellow instead of blue

GREEN SKILL: hopping villain

:sparkles:fantastic
Stan hops in the air, he then uses his tongue to stun the creeps, so he just shoots his tongue from the sky where he is not seen and can stun with the tongue. This skill will activate when the white skill is over. When the skill is over he will gain a stack of hardy

BLUE SKILL: skip man mayhem

:fist:normal
Stan takes out the skip man and shoots it’s laser at the creeps blinding them.

PURPLE SKILL: Curiosity chaos

Stan gains a damage boost when he is at half health

RED SKILL: no touching the merchandise

Stan gives all allies 2 stacks of hardy
+x damage hopping villain
+x speed
+x health

Friendships 

Stan ponds/Cheshire cat
the curator finds a strange striped feline and tries to make him a new attraction
Disk: the stranger things in life
stan will deal x more damage when his basic skill is finished each time
Allies: kermit, pleakley, sally

Stan ponds/Stan pines (future concept)
the stans of each world meet as they debate who can find the better oddity they have to find them with the creeps
Disk: the masters of mystery
stan gains reality when blue skill is finished
Allies: hatbox ghost, goofy, syndrome

Please post all feedback

3 Likes

And he is from amphibia, the episode came out today

What’s Amphibia?

Nice. Still haven’t seen that episode.

Check out Disney XD for you to know what Amphibia is.

1 Like

It’s on demand🙃

Kermit is in the first half of the episode

🤦
His real name is stan ponds, the curator is his nickname and please stop giving me pointless feedback

You told me to post feedback and now I am posting it I can post it wether you want me to or not

Remember what I said yesterday

I think the answer is not because of how rude you have been in my concepts

You know, when the sneak peek was released, I was thinking that Frog Stan is a villain, and I was right :nerd_face::nerd_face:

1 Like

I’m sad he died, he was a cool villain, regular Stan is evil but no as much as frog Stan.

Stan was more an antihero, The curator is a Shadow Archetype, in the person that would be if his best traits were amplified, in this case, his conman side

1 Like

Since he died it’s got me thinking what happened with Mabel and dipper, soos, Ford, Wendy, and frog Gideon probably thrived

Well, Braly said that Dipper and Mabel aren’t present cause the episode is before summer, and yeah, frog Soos’s fate is uncertain and even is unknown if he knows stan’s true colors

1 Like

Soos probably went home and returned to work to find no attractions and no Stan. And his name isn’t officially Stan but it is most likely Stan

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney